• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WELL MISS SHELLY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I suppose you are right so,HANTA YO I apologize for calling you names.I seen your support group and I dont think I stand much chance against you girls...................good luck

Shelly don't worry I think Haymaker just got a new pair of cowboy boots and he hasn't been to the doctor to get the tops trimed down so they don't chaff his delicates.

That could be taken as the tops of his boots are too high, or his delicates hang way too low! :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Shelly said:
That could be taken as the tops of his boots are too high, or his delicates hang way too low! :lol:

Remember the Texas Midget? :cowboy:

A 6'2 180lb>MIDGET?GUESS THATS ABOUT RIGHT FOR TEXAS...........good luck

Shelly said:
Now I'm in for it. Haymaker's going to have me on his s*** list!

NO you aint MISS SHELLY,as a matter of fact I played a trick on you by accident once,really you played it on your self I have liked you ever since.............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Shelly said:

Haymaker your just a little guy, a brisk Saskatchewan breeze would blow you away. :cowboy:

Gee Shelly maybe you are right they do hang waaaayyyy to Low. :wink: :cowboy:

HAY MAKER said:
Shelly said:
Now I'm in for it. Haymaker's going to have me on his s*** list!

NO you aint MISS SHELLY,as a matter of fact I played a trick on you by accident once,really you played it on your self I have liked you ever since.............good luck

And I like you, too!

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Shelly said:

Well, they always say everything is bigger in Texas! :wink: :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
I suppose you are right so,HANTA YO I apologize for calling you names.I seen your support group and I dont think I stand much chance against you girls...................good luck

Apology accepted. I hope you slept well last night.

Hanta Yo said:
HAY MAKER said:

Apology accepted. I hope you slept well last night.

slept terrible ,had night mares all night long,I think one of you girls put a spell on me.............good luck

Latest posts