• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Well MR HAYMAKER

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Does Haymaker deserve a public apology

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bill said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're on a roll now Haymaker!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope billy boy doesn't make me a hillbilly boy in your eyes Haymaker. You know what they say about Texas Hillbilly's.

Facts and Haymaker! Thanks now I can laugh all day when I'm not singing "Born in the USA". For some reason that's becoming a real popular song up here. Local DJs can't figure out why people are requesting it so much.

I have always liked that song "BORN IN THE USA" got a catchy beat dont you thank?I hope you canuckle heads realize,as long as there is the faintest whisper of BSE,in the good ole USA,border stays clamped tight,there aint no sense in compounding the problem.......good luck PS so keep humming that tune

reader (the Second) said:
I think Haymaker is a funny guy and I take his ribbing of Ms Tam as just teasing and light hearted. I think you guys should lighten up. Once and a while Haymaker drinks too much or works too hard or gets too much sun and crosses the line but mostly he just likes to tease. i don't see much difference between him and Randy in that respect.

On the big rear end thing, as a woman and a FEMINIST, I find his choice of what to rib about irritating but he is equally obnoxious to MLA and the men in his teasing, so frankly what's the big deal?

Well Reader that speaks well for your sense of humor :wink: I don't think being called stupid or a liar is funny. And I agree with Bill, Haymaker calling me and any other Canadian woman that speaks up a canadian hussie with a big rear end " is not funny either. Nor do I find his repeated comments about Canuckle heads funny. We are Canadians not Canucks or Canuckle heads. We don't call him as a Texan a Texa*s do we. I have laughed most of his comments off but He took offence to my one statement "you and the rest of the band of idiots " what is the big deal after all the name calling he has done towards all of us. He should have just laugh it off if he has such a great sense of humor but no he PM'ed me three times to request a public apology. There is an old saying it goes "if you can 't handle it don't dish it out". Maybe Haymaker should stop and think about what is calling people if he is going to be requesting a public apology from someone that finally breaks restraints once and calls him a name back. And to me Drinking is no excuse for bad behavior.

Miss Tam show us where I called you stupid,I have explained this to you three times ,and yoiu keep ignoring the fact I said "you are making yourself look stupid"and the fact you keep ignoring that may be proof about the liar part,although I dont remember calling you a liar.IVE played this game bout long enough ,IM sure the readers are tired of this too so lets get on to some thing else............good luck

You know, I've been thinking about the word "hussie". At my age I think I wouldn't mind being called a hussie. To me, that means I still have what it takes to make a grown man purrrrrr!!!!!! LOL

This is one of the best scraps I've ever seen on rancher's.

And to think that it all started over deciding whether someone deserved an apology! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better off to just get over it, no?

Hey it makes us Canadians really nervous when you Americans get into these battles amongst yourselvs. I mean, with the big guns you guys pack, we feel a little endangered by the stray shots . . . :shock: :shock: :lol:

feeder said:
You know, I've been thinking about the word "hussie". At my age I think I wouldn't mind being called a hussie. To me, that means I still have what it takes to make a grown man purrrrrr!!!!!! LOL

feeder you are a smart girl :wink: ................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Miss Tam show us where I called you stupid,I have explained this to you three times ,and yoiu keep ignoring the fact I said "you are making yourself look stupid"and the fact you keep ignoring that may be proof about the liar part,although I dont remember calling you a liar.IVE played this game bout long enough ,IM sure the readers are tired of this too so lets get on to some thing else............good luck

Tam the more you post the stupider you make your self look,why dont you quit for a while ,go take your medicine,forget about R Calf for a while........................good luck
Now when I went to school in the US I was taught that you could only be stupider if you were already stupid. And as far as calling me a liar you said I was lieing about R-CALF member owning Canadian cattle after the descovery of BSE and that was proven even in the BIllings Montana Paper to be true, will interviews from the members themselves. But you go right on believing Leo's Claim on RFD TV that no R-CALF members own cattle in Canada. And I bet you don't remember calling me a "canadian hussie with a big rear end" either do you Haymaker or my fellow CANADIANS, Canuckle heads. Man if I were you I would go to the docter and see about that memory you could have a serious problem, be it medical or drinking you really should have it checked. :wink:
IVE played this game bout long enough
does this mean I will not be getting a PM from you today Haymaker :cry: My husband was starting to think there was something going on between us :wink:

as long as there is the faintest whisper of BSE,in the good ole USA,border stays clamped tight,there aint no sense in compounding the problem
Faintest whisper Haymaker? R-Calf has been doing more than whispering. Next target will be closing the Texas border for 7 years. Most Texans are NCBA anyways. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maple Leaf Angus said:
This is one of the best scraps I've ever seen on rancher's.

And to think that it all started over deciding whether someone deserved an apology! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must mean we have too much free time on our hands to be arguing over something so trivial as the size of some ladies rear end- its all in the eye of the beholder (holder) anyway:) :) Maybe everybodies in the same boat I am- water water everywhere-- Hay machinery is ready to go- but fields still look like a swamp....And more rain again today..... :) :)

Canadians- a question-- Apparently they didn't get the law thru up there banning you from coming down and buying Ivermectin products eh? Western Ranch Supply guy delivered me some stuff last night and he was loaded down with it- Meeting several Canadians that were coming across to get it......Seems as stupid as us shutting down the little old ladies from buying their prescription drugs north of the border...And then these same government corporate pawns tell us we should all practice FREE TRADE :lol: :? :???: :mad:

I am not defending Haymaker, but you all have to realize he's just funnin'. He's harmless! Maybe I'm just used to his "sense of humour" because I'm around men who can be somewhat like him, day after day. Just let his comments roll off you like water off a duck's back. Otherwise, you'll just stress yourselves out over nothing!

Shelly said:
I am not defending Haymaker, but you all have to realize he's just funnin'. He's harmless! Maybe I'm just used to his "sense of humour" because I'm around men who can be somewhat like him, day after day. Just let his comments roll off you like water off a duck's back. Otherwise, you'll just stress yourselves out over nothing!

I agree Haymaker is most of the time funnin and I usually let it just pass as I too live with a guy with a good sense of humor although he doesn't use his to get away with calling others derogatory names. And I'm not asking him to apologize for what he said. What I asked is if he is one that name calls on a regular basis be it teasing or serious, should he request a public apology when he gets a little back. Simple question

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:

Tam the more you post the stupider you make your self look,why dont you quit for a while ,go take your medicine,forget about R Calf for a while........................good luck
Now when I went to school in the US I was taught that you could only be stupider if you were already stupid. And as far as calling me a liar you said I was lieing about R-CALF member owning Canadian cattle after the descovery of BSE and that was proven even in the BIllings Montana Paper to be true, will interviews from the members themselves. But you go right on believing Leo's Claim on RFD TV that no R-CALF members own cattle in Canada. And I bet you don't remember calling me a "canadian hussie with a big rear end" either do you Haymaker or my fellow CANADIANS, Canuckle heads. Man if I were you I would go to the docter and see about that memory you could have a serious problem, be it medical or drinking you really should have it checked. :wink:
IVE played this game bout long enough
does this mean I will not be getting a PM from you today Haymaker :cry:
My husband was starting to think there was something going on between us :wink:[/
quote]

Tell your husband not to worry,as IM picky about my female company................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Tell your husband not to worry,as IM picky about my female company................good luck

I'd worry- As much as you pick at each other it sounds like you two are already married :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
HAY MAKER said:

I'd worry- As much as you pick at each other it sounds like you two are already married :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are supposed to be on my side boy,as you can see I need all the help I can get :???: ...........good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Oldtimer said:
HAY MAKER said:

You are supposed to be on my side boy,as you can see I need all the help I can get :???: ...........good luck

"There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works"

Will Rogers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
HAY MAKER said:
Oldtimer said:

Will Rogers

Yup you are right about that,but ever now and then I like to let Miss Tam know who the boss is,well I guess ILL get spruced up,gettin hot out here in these ole barns anyway,I got to get to cold tracking me a canuckle head that is hanging around the local watering hole,find me some place nice and cool to roost,been eating dust baling,bout time to wash it down with something cold.................good luck OT,talk to you tomorrow.

HAY MAKER said:
Oldtimer said:
HAY MAKER said:

Will Rogers

Yup you are right about that,but ever now and then I like to let Miss Tam know who the boss is,well I guess ILL get spruced up,gettin hot out here in these ole barns anyway,I got to get to cold tracking me a canuckle head that is hanging around the local watering hole,find me some place nice and cool to roost,been eating dust baling,bout time to wash it down with something cold.................good luck OT,talk to you tomorrow.

I don't think my husband is to worried about you Haymaker. :nod: I can understand though why you are picky about your female company. You wouldn't want them to see your derrogatory comments as any thing but funny now would you. :wink: If they were smart enough to see them for what they are you may get your slender little butt kicked. :help: Oh By the way Thanks Haymaker I need the reassuring every once in awhile of who the boss really is. :wink: :lol: And don't spruce up to much as your neighbors won't recogize you. We wouldn't want them to think your wife finally got rid of the dirty old man sipping foreign whiskey on the front porch for a clean gentlemen now would we :p

Tam said:
Shelly said:

I agree Haymaker is most of the time funnin and I usually let it just pass as I too live with a guy with a good sense of humor although he doesn't use his to get away with calling others derogatory names. And I'm not asking him to apologize for what he said. What I asked is if he is one that name calls on a regular basis be it teasing or serious, should he request a public apology when he gets a little back. Simple question

I can't give you a simple answer on that one, otherwise apologys would be the norm on here with everyone apologizing to everyone else for what they say. I don't agree with name-calling, even though I have been known to do it myself on here. Mind you, I've been well-behaved as of late since those who shall remain nameless have been booted from here. I don't know what to say Tam....I know Haymaker gets under your skin, but I personally think he was just bugging you again. Ah, what the hell! Make his day, apologize! :wink: :wink: Just kidding!

Shelly said:
Tam said:
Shelly said:

I can't give you a simple answer on that one, otherwise apologys would be the norm on here with everyone apologizing to everyone else for what they say. I don't agree with name-calling, even though I have been known to do it myself on here. Mind you, I've been well-behaved as of late since those who shall remain nameless have been booted from here. I don't know what to say Tam....I know Haymaker gets under your skin, but I personally think he was just bugging you again. Ah, what the hell! Make his day, apologize! :wink: :wink: Just kidding!

Well I think you said it quite well Shelly I asked for a yes or no but you basically said yes when you said "I can't give you a simple answer on that one, otherwise apologys would be the norm on here" What gets under my skin is eight times out of ten Haymaker maybe is funnin but he gets away with the ninth and tenth times because of his reknown sense of humor. Where was that sense of humor when I posted "you and the rest of the band of idiots" he wasn't laughing then was he. If he wants to dish it out he is going to have to face a little in return and not except public apologies.

Latest posts