• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WELL XMAS WILL BE HERE SOON

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
What are you gonna get your sweetie ?I dont buy too many Xmas presents and usually dont recieve many,but I gotta get something special for a friend of mine,never been good at buying lady things..............good luck

hmmm....I"m much better at buyin man things than lady things, Mr Lilly is gettin a new pair of coveralls, a food processor,(since he's so into choppin things up and his manual one broke the other day) and a new air tank.....his won't hold air no more. Don't know what else but that's what's on my list so far.

Haymaker,

The best Christmas present Mr. cert ever got me was a pointsettia. It was in a pot with a beautiful horned hereford pair painted on the side. The pointsettia was red and in full bloom Christmas morning.
6 years later I still have the pot but have replaced the origional plant with a new one this year. Same color.

Just a thought................good luck

ps.....let us know what you decide on please. :) :santa:

Faster horses said:
Haymaker, I think it's really cool that you asked us!!!

I will give it some thought.

How old is this friend?
How long have you known her?
What color is her hair?
How long is it?
How tall is she?
How...
well, I'll stop right there! :wink:

FH I think if were going to find the right gift we should really have a picture of this friend. Hey I wonder if she is french . Maybe we should send Haymaker to La senza or Victoria's place.

That looks like a fine present, HM'sW. One question: Did you get him the red one or the black one with the red ribbon around the brim? :wink:

As for the Montana Silver, Haymaker, that would be a FINE present. Everyone loves Montana Silver and there is LOTS to choose from.

Yep, I'd say Montana Silver for your friend.

I'm sending out to have all our Super8 films of the children when they were little put on a CD and then I'll create some musical background DVDs for my hubby. We've had these films sitting in a box since 1980, never looked at them since. Of course the kids are all grown now with children of their own so it is high time.

I tried setting up the digital camera on a tripod and aimed the super8 projector at the screen and got some of the films onto the camera and into a DVD before burning up the bulb and the projector. :mad: The bulb cost $50 so I'll just send out the rest of the reels (21). I also used the computer for the first time to download audiotapes we'd made of the children long ago so those can also go on the DVD-funny hearing their tiny voices again. Too bad theDVDs won't be done by Christmas now. I'll have to find something else to wrap up for him. I might bake him a years supply of Sandtart cookies- his favorite. But I still need to find something else...maybe planning a surprise day trip or weekend somewhere...? Dunno. Maybe you'll all give me some ideas. :help:
Haymaker- somebody gave their loved one an outside bench with a plaque that said something special on it. That's my suggestion.We could even help you come up with the inscription :!: I'[m sure this group would come up with some doozies! :roll:

Faster horses said:
Haymaker, I think it's really cool that you asked us!!!

I will give it some thought.

How old is this friend?
How long have you known her?
What color is her hair?
How long is it?
How tall is she?
How...
well, I'll stop right there! :wink:

women never like to tell their age
a very long time
Blonde
shoulder lenght
about 5ft.4"
and she wont jump on the scales so I can weigh her.
here she is
IMG_0474_3.jpg

Seriously,go for the Montana Silver ALWAYS works in my house,they have nice ornaments too.... gotta make the girls happy.Nice lookin friend you got there!

Haymaker- You old devil - I see now why you don't have the time to argue with old Big Muddy sometimes..... :wink:

I agree with FH- Montana Silver looks great on blondes-- Montana Silver and black cowboy hats were made for blonde ladies.......

Haymaker, I'm not going to recommend what you should buy her, but rather what you SHOULDN'T buy her! No household appliances, and NO tacky lingerie. Whatever you decide, it should be personal but with taste.

I'd say, a sack of cubes or two, and a few bales of hay.....................oh wait, you mean the lady in the mule? I seen #30 in the background.......

If she's a hunter, I'd suggest a nice carhart jacket. Would suggest that even if she's not a hunter, we allllll like to stay warm.

I've already found out what one of my presents is/are...but I'm not tellin ya'll till after Christmas. It aint somethin ya'll or I myself would have ever guessed I'd get. Reason I know what it is, is cuz (no I wasn't snoopin) it's sittin right in plain sight n I got my butt chewed out for NOT seein it.

Haymaker,when you see that special gift,for that special lady friend of yours,you will know it.Make sure whatever you do buy her,it's from your heart.She will love it,whatever it is.

HAY MAKER said:
What are you gonna get your sweetie ?I dont buy too many Xmas presents and usually dont recieve many,but I gotta get something special for a friend of mine,never been good at buying lady things..............good luck
What is an xmas present. Around here we give Christmas presents or gifts as do most Christians.

la4angus said:
HAY MAKER said:
What is an xmas present. Around here we give Christmas presents or gifts as do most Christians.

Actully Xmas is a Christian symbol. I can't remener exactly but we had a sermon about it a year ago or so. Guess I shouldn't have dosed of in church tht day. the use of it was a pet peeve of our minister until she found out it's real meaning.

Latest posts