• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We're home with more than $7!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Turkey Track Bar

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!

Mr. TTB and I got home last night about 11:30 pm from Denver. We had a great time (maybe a little too much fun Saturday night, with the Broncos win and all!!! :) :) ) but when it was all said and done we returned with more than $7---Northern Rancher has us beat.

We met Red Robin (didn't get to chat long enough RR,) two fellow Red Angus breeders who are neighbors with Faster Horses, a neighbor of BMR and Miss Tam's, and got to see our good friends, neighbors, and fellow Red Angus Breeders BRG and Mrs. BRG.

Denny, Been There, and others, sorry we missed you....(or at least I think we missed you since, we don't really know who you are!!!)

It's good to be home, we especially missed our Corgi Dog Holly, and our Ranchers.net family, but I sure could have taken in another week or so of the show. I was hoping to catch the junior hog and sheep shows too.

Broncos Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Glad to hear your safe and soundly back home. Everybody was wondering if you made it to the game? You will have to let me know who you met from up this way. Only one couple that I knew that were there and he was getting some Cttleman of the year award. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Glad to hear your safe and soundly back home. Everybody was wondering if you made it to the game? You will have to let me know who you met from up this way. Only one couple that I knew that were there and he was getting some Cttleman of the year award. :cowboy:

BMR:

I'll pm you his name (although I doubt he'd care to have it mentioned publically.)

No, I didn't get to the game :cry: but did watch on TV with some other Red Angus breeders and College Livestock Judging team coaches...they were rotten cheering for the Pats (just heckling me, I know) but by the end of the game they saw the error of their ways and got on the "Broncos Bus." I have to believe that Denver will have a tougher go this weekend against the Steelers.

Cheers---

TTB, I met Red Robin last year. Super nice fellow don't ya think!! Polite and sure knows cattle.

cert said:
TTB, I met Red Robin last year. Super nice fellow don't ya think!! Polite and sure knows cattle.

cert: You hit it on the head...very nice, polite, and really knows cattle. Heck just look at the pics of his cattle that he has posted--proof in the pudding there.

I wish we could have spent more time with him---I sure would have liked to have his opinion on a few...

Cheers--

Thanks for the compliments friends. I would imagine lots of good folks here. Some I know and some I hope to get to meet but both of ya'll are sure good people and good cattle people. I can learn much more from ya'll than you could from me. Thanks anyway...you did leave out one small part about me being quite a scholar on evolution.... :lol:

Latest posts