• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

what a Tilt!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
My youngest girl played the other local novice team in league semi final today-she had to play defence which isn't her fav but she managed-we had the lead but they tied it up with one second left. Emily got to be on the ice in OT and we managed to win. was more exciting than men's olympics lol.

Northern Rancher said:
My youngest girl played the other local novice team in league semi final today-she had to play defence which isn't her fav but she managed-we had the lead but they tied it up with one second left. Emily got to be on the ice in OT and we managed to win. was more exciting than men's olympics lol.

for some reason, watching our own kids play is always more exciting then any olympic or professional sports...I am the same way, NR....when one of my kids play (even if they do not score or they foul out or strike out), I am always excited and cheering them on!! Rather watch my daughter play basketball anytime than watch some pro team...rather watch my 10 year old play little league then watch the yankees or the braves!! :wink:

tell your girl "congratulations"!!!

our oldest girl won their home basketball tournament-so they host regionals next week. They're trying to repeat as provincial champs-the starting five are a pretty incredible group of athletes-they run up a lead then my daughter and her crew sent out to protect it-works good so far lol.

Northern Rancher said:
our oldest girl won their home basketball tournament-so they host regionals next week. They're trying to repeat as provincial champs-the starting five are a pretty incredible group of athletes-they run up a lead then my daughter and her crew sent out to protect it-works good so far lol.

NOOOOWWWW you're talking my kind of language...keep us posted and wish her and her hardworking teammates the VERY best!!! :D

Latest posts