• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What a week for the Obama Administration

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
The Terry family is sueing the ATF for wrongfull death of their son over the Fast and Furious debacle.

The Congress is considering Contempt of Congress charges on Holder over Fast and Furious.

Georgia Hearing go against Obama after his attempts to get the judge to toss the case and when that didn't work he thought he could go over the judge's head to the SOS of Georgia and get it kicked and that also didn't work.
And now this
Congressional Budget Office (CBO) issued its annual Budget and Economic Outlook. Not only did CBO project a $1.1 trillion deficit for FY12 – the fourth year of trillion-dollar deficits – but also anticipated slow economic growth. Attributing the slowdown in part to higher tax rates (as a result of the expiration of the Bush-Obama tax cuts), CBO predicts real GDP will grow by 2 percent this year and by 1.1 percent next year

And I heard today about a secret UN report saying the Taliban will take control of Afganistan after Obama pulls out of the country. And they will do it with the help of Pakistan. I also heard Panetta prematurely leaked that the US will be pulling out a year earlier than the Military on the ground in Afganistan thought.

What's next for Obama? I'm hoping for impeachment proceeding on Holder after he testifies in front of the Congress again tomorrow. And for an added touch I hope he spills his guts and tells the Congress that Obama was the one that OKed the Fast and Furious plans and they go after him too.

Latest posts