• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What breed(s) do you see?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

bakSovrbar

Reaction score
I know partially what he is, but there's at least one other breed mixed in, perhaps more. He's a dog from up north from here... so the breed is likely to be hardy and cold-tolerant.

Halorocks.jpg

What a neat picture.

I'd put my money on a bit of Husky, maybe a splash of Lab, and perhaps a sniff of semi-German Shepherd.

We had a dog something like that once, but smaller. She was a stray, and I later tracked down where she came from. She was literally a mix of at least five breeds. But a super dog nonetheless. We just told people she was a Saturday Night Special.

Thanks Kato :)

His mother was pure bred chocolate lab and they were fixin' to breed her and had a stud picked out.
A husky mix got into the yard before the mating and voila – my Halo was born.

I have had so, so many people ask if he has wolf in him that was just curious if it was seen in this pic. I have no idea - it's possible because of where he came from (about eight hours north of the TransCanada Highway) but it is probably very unlikely.

But he does have the biggest teeth I have ever seen! LOL.

Latest posts