• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What can we do to stop these things from happening????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sweetbasil

Reaction score
Don't know where this post belongs, but if I am posting it in the wrong place, please let me know....

What can we do to stop these things from happening? I guess soon we will have another "House Bubble"....

http://news.yahoo.com/fed-clears-chinas-first-us-bank-takeover-012927575.html

It belongs in PB.
There are some people who can better explain how we got there so you can form your own opinion on what would be a good start.
Be warned, you have now started to wake up and your life will never be the same LOL It will be up to you based on your beliefs which road you decide to travel.

Don't bank there! I do my ranch accounts at a local home owned bank and keep another account at Wells Fargo because they got banks all over Hell and I never get out of there :D

Same here, Jody, but I sure don't care for Wells Fargo Bank.
I wanted one of their calendars (think that stagecoach theme is neat)
and they wouldn't give me one unless I went over my accounts
with a banker. What a waste of time........I didn't do it........but
I'm still mad they didn't give me a calendar.

Nuclear war would probably put a stop to this!!!

American companies do business all over the world. Caterpillar, for example, does more than half its business outside the US.

We stop them, they stop us.

CP

Cowpuncher said:
Nuclear war would probably put a stop to this!!!

American companies do business all over the world. Caterpillar, for example, does more than half its business outside the US.

We stop them, they stop us.

CP

Or more like a revolution against the stupid politicians that are selling our country for their own self-interests will be a solution to this type of issues...
China makes it so difficult for foreign firms to establish a presence in their country so that their own firms can get a priority at all times. It is time for us to do the same, don't you think?

Faster horses said:
Same here, Jody, but I sure don't care for Wells Fargo Bank.
I wanted one of their calendars (think that stagecoach theme is neat)
and they wouldn't give me one unless I went over my accounts
with a banker. What a waste of time........I didn't do it........but
I'm still mad they didn't give me a calendar.

After I read you post about this earllyer I asked for a Wells Fargo Calendar when I went in to cash my SSI Check - and was given one...

Photo's are not as good as they use-to-be.:roll:

You can have mine :!:

I am in a Wells Fargo Family Trust Account.
When the Stock was in Bloom they had our Stock ($$$) in Wells Fargo Shares
My Monthly Income then was $1000. to $1500 per month for ±20 years...

I had a Heart Attack and had to retire about the time the Stock Market Crashed (Not Related) Wells Fargo Bank NOW has our $$$ in the Stock Market - - I now average ±$150 to $300 per month...

DON'T TRUST WELLS FARGO TRUST DEPARTMENT :!:
They sold our/my Ranch with-in 2 years of taking on the Trust.

They Say:
Our Business is Money!
Not Land!

PS
VIP's of the Bank Bought our Ranch
They sold it for 6.5 Million more than we got 7 years before :mad:

Latest posts