• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What do you get a rancher for Christmas?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Wyoming Wind

Reaction score
So i'm really trying to find a gift for my father in law and I can't come up with anything. He seemingly has everything as he has ranched for his whole life! Any ideas? I know there has to be something out there to get for him!

Bog Boots
Kershaw pocket knife
Stormy Kroemer cap
Schnee's or other pac boots
A new wild rag or 2
Carharrt coat or jacket
Gloves
Wrench set
Box of welding rod/spool of welding wire
Gas card
Sheepskin house slippers
Ornamental windmill (assembled, of course :wink: )
Cabela's gift certificate
Steel ranch sign (like the guy was talking about on here last week)
Roll of snus (if he partakes)

The possibilities are endless. Spend as much or as little as you want. Good Luck!

Plammers
Saddle Plammers
Plammer pocket
saddle pockets
chaps
chinks
a new headstall with his brand

When it comes to my dad and christmas or his birthday I always go thru his tack and see what is wore out or broken and get him a new one like last year he got a new laddego strap

Heavy duty LL Bean cresta hiking socks - best winter sock I have found and outlast the cheaper winter socks and keep your feet warmer in the winter. :D :D

Double line jeans

Great ideas everyone! I laughed when I read fainting goats! And anything tax deductible :) Fainting goats would be tax deductible, right? :lol:

How about a day off? let him and his sweetie do whatever they want and you take over ..............hey we all like time to spend with those we love.

I like to buy the sweet ladies in my life Montana silver earrings from our local livestock supply facility. The earrings are completely deductible as "ear tags." :wink: :)

:agree: and i :lol: and :lol: and :lol: my wife doesn't quite see the humor in it but she did say that at least you do your own shopping unlike myself who pays off our daughter to fight the malls, and trafic and people etc

I think they are in the back of the Western Horseman, in the advertising section. Sand painting of your brand. We got one for my aunt and uncle a long time ago and they were quite tickled with it.

Latest posts