• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
We can do to create more interest in the boards?We have a photo contest,we usta have who ever was interested write a poem once,I know we have alot of brain power out there,some body will come up with a good idea? If you post some other boards I hope you invite those folks over to talk cattle & visit the coffe shop.................good luck

PS I wonder if there is enough interest in having a poem writing/short story contest ?

Hmmmm poetry~ instead of a contest how about a sharing place?
I would love to read some...I cant write any other than roses are red :?
instead of the Canterbury Tales have the Ranchers Tales

OK can yall tell I am really trying to get out of writting these STUPID quarterlies????

I think a live chat room would be just the thang here on Ranchersnet ???
good luck

I think Live chat would be fun to have on here!!

Ranchwife,

YOur signature at the bottom of your post what does it stand for?

Manitoba_Rancher said:

Ranchwife,

Oooooooooooooooh, won't we be busy with live chat on here 8)

Manitoba_Rancher said:

Ranchwife,

on the date on my signature, a man named george davis opened fire with a 9mm on a group of young folks here in Ennis.....the "kids" ranged in age 20-26 and most had been playing pool and a few had been out for a night on the town....anyway, 6 were injured (including a highway patrol officer who attempted to stop the fleeing davis when he was nearing missoula) and 1 tragically lost his life....deceased was a good friend of my husband's named Jamie Roberts...jamie left behind a young wife and a 2 year old daughter!!! When something like this happens in a tight-knit community such as ennis (population 700), it shakes us to our core!! Many of us are still recovering and Jamie's mom and dad are still grieving...especially since Jamie's dad witnessed the shooting and drove jamie to the hospital where he was pronounced dead!! thus is the statement, Love wins...to show the world that love will conquer evil!!! :cry:

I think less is more the more column's you make the less it takes hold sure it's fast out of the gate as all new things are but it get's old and after awhile lost in the shuffle.If it ain't broke don't fix it.After a while it turn's fun stuff into work then it's not fun anymore.But your the Boss...

I think Haymaker is longing for the way it used to be.

Latest posts