• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What Fresno's coach said about Nebraska

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
Despite the Bulldogs threatening to pull the upset before eventually falling 42-29, Hill said the crowd Saturday night was "unbelievable."

"After the game, I've never heard so many positive people walking off the field," Hill said. "Our kids were almost in shock with the type of fans that they have. They were congratulating them on a great game, for playing hard, telling our guys good luck and that's the type of atmosphere that is great.

"They are intelligent football fans. They appreciate a good football game, they all stayed there at the end and it was a different environment than I've ever been in as far as a crowd and people that appreciate the game of football. It was a great atmosphere to play in and I was kind of taken aback walking off the field, because I've never heard those kind of positive remarks like that in any game."

Host team fans, players, & coaches can leave either a good or sour taste in an opponents mouth for sure.

I think I would enjoy a trip to a home husker game.

Rest of the post game quotes:

http://www.huskers.com/pdf8/784178.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=100

Sandhusker said:
You get here and Jiggsy and I will meet you. He's just a crazy joker - he loves the Huskers.

you been hitting the crack pipe again Sandy?? tell you what, if Mike comes up, I will meet you for a game in that dumpy old barn you call a stadium....but I am wearing my KSU shirt

jigs said:
Sandhusker said:
You get here and Jiggsy and I will meet you. He's just a crazy joker - he loves the Huskers.

you been hitting the crack pipe again Sandy?? tell you what, if Mike comes up, I will meet you for a game in that dumpy old barn you call a stadium....but I am wearing my KSU shirt

Why not just wear a cardboard sign around your neck that says, "Will wurk for fuud"?

Latest posts