• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What is an annoyance that Ranchers have to deal with everyday?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I had a list of things until I re read "small annoyances". I agree with Nicky on Ice, wind and bad backs. But I think the bad backs should fall under the large annoyance category. I also definitely agree with leanin H on people. People come to the valley to get away from the hustle and bustle but they don't seem to realize they bring it with them. Some people enjoy seeing us move cows down the road but some don't like having to wait. Some can't wait for a slow piece of haying equipment to move out of the way or to get where its going. Another small annoyance is my old feed truck and having to slam the door two or three times to get it closed all the way.

I had a list of things until I re read "small annoyances". I agree with Nicky on Ice, wind and bad backs. But I think the bad backs should fall under the large annoyance category. I also definitely agree with leanin H on people. People come to the valley to get away from the hustle and bustle but they don't seem to realize they bring it with them. Some people enjoy seeing us move cows down the road but some don't like having to wait. Some can't wait for a slow piece of haying equipment to move out of the way or to get where its going. Another small annoyance is my old feed truck and having to slam the door two or three times to get it closed all the way.
You've been hiding too.

Everyday small annoyance. The weather. Too hot and dry in the summer. Too cold and icy in the winter. There is 2 days in May and 2 days in October with great weather. There is something wrong with the weather the rest of the time. And ranchers will complain about it.

Latest posts