• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What is you favorite movie?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lonesome Dove. And that leads the pack by a mile for me. After that McClintock, Last of the Dogmen, The Searchers, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valaince.

Second Hand Lions was great. A classic. Not a western though, but very good.
I have problems remembering the ones I thought were good. Used to be there were many good ones. Not so any more. Usually I look to see who the actors are as a sign the are good, but now I don't know a lot of the actors.
Today I went to the matinee in town with friends and saw King Richard. It is a true
story and amazing. I recommended it heartily. It's not a western either, but a good one for the whole family. Shows how precious and important family values are.

This wasn't a movie. It was on tv years ago. Been awhile since I watched it as reruns but I really liked it because it was rural (Western). But it wasn't just shootouts, although I do love John Wayne.
It was kind of real. There wasn't really bad guys or stuff. Just normal people. It was called Cariboo Country. It was about ranch families in the interior of BC. It even had Cows in it! So many westerns dont even have cows in them. Any of you ever watched it?

No, but I would like to. Is it available anywhere?
I'm not very high tech. I dont have internet. I only have internet when I go to the library so I can come on here and talk to you guys but the show hasn't been on TV for years but I dont know if you can get it on the internet or not.
I remember it as being a really good show. It was believable. Plus it had Cows in it sometimes!

Latest posts