• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What is your phone ringer?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
Well, I have realized, in the past month or two of starting to go out a little bit with some friends, that your cell phone ringer kind of reflects on who you are. I am just curious to see who has which one on on here. lol.

For messages (most common l;ol) Courtesy of the red, white, and Blue (Because I stand behind those who risked their lives so we would be free to do with our life as we wanted ie-occupation, where you live.)
Caller ID-Thank God I'm A country Boy (Becuase I AM. lol)
Friends-Give it all-Rise Against(Amazing song, and for friends, I am going to give ti all)

What is yours?

I have different rings for different people.
Mr Lilly - "Who's your daddy"
One person has a syrine....it's loud. LOL Usually means trouble LOL
several others....but I can't think of them at the moment. My phone don't have a whole lot of choices of ringtones...and I don't download em from the phone company...since they wanna charge ya for em....my phone has a nifty lil feature...called record....you can record anything ya want...then save it as a ringtone. But......I'm fixin to give up this old Sprint phone when my contracts up in another month or so.....gettin one that has signal at the house. This'n don't have signal anywhere around here, I hafta leave and go to "big" town to be able to use it. LOL

for my sister I have Queen " Fat Bottom Girls" she did not find it funny

Mine just rings like a phone I'm not into the high tech stuff.

My daughter's rings it says, "You've got the Body of a Goddess"

The other day the Genex rep was here and out she walks in her short shorts and a tank top I told Get some cloths on she replied she had some but The glare I gave her set her back to her room.Damn kids.

Kids are always changeing mine to one that says "Hello moto"

I hate it and they know it...

Denny said:

Bingo. I want my stinkin' telephone to sound like a stinkin' telephone. Someone once set my ringer to music as a gag; I missed quite a few calls before I realized it was my phone going off....

Rod

I tend to not hear my phone.. I don't know, it was one of the presets on the phone, picked the least annnoying one to me but I generally feel the darn phone vibrate before I hear it ring.. Always seems to go off withen I am working cattle, on the quad or doing something... That an my ears aren't as good as they once were.

Very good Lill
My ring tone for mary "she thinks my tractors sexy"
my son set my ring for the caller to "thats all right mama" by elvis i wished i could change it but don't know how
some day my kids's kids will do this to them and i will sit back and smile
:) :) :)

Denny, reminds me of last summer when the wifes relavtives stopped by for a visit. Their kids had cell phones and they just about went nuts when they didn't work down here. We get no signal unless you drive a mile up to the ridge. Didn't tell them that though, so they had to plug their i-pods into their ears instead.

:roll:

We found that Onstar works the best in our area. So that's what we use in our road vehicles. :wink:

Denny said:

Mine too- and I have it set for vibrate the first three rings and can usually feel it in my shirt...

Local cattle buyer has his set up so it moo's like a cow for a ringtone....

My phones are attached to the wall,and sound like a phone..
The cell my daughter gave me"just in case"only goes out to 911..I think I'm a bit out of date..............

Im not real big into tthe high tech stuff either but I do have mine programmed to MOO like a cow. that way if Im around the feedlot I can have an excuse for missing calls :wink:

Peg i wished i could be like that
but i have to carry a phone for work and I have grown so used to it
I do all my talking when i am on the road.
When i am at home i refuse to answer the phone and I don't like talking on it when i am at home
I tell everyone to leave me a message I will get it when I am driving my pickup

I only carry my cell in the car...rare occassions it leaves the vehical,because I always have my radio on my cell is on a normal ring.

Easter Monday,daughter,DIL,me and grandson went for a walk...girls have thier cell phones everwhere they go :???: Anyway nice quiet gravel road walk when this deep mans voice goes Hellloooo,helllooo....screered the crapola out of me....here it was DIL's cell,set to monster ring

Mine sounds like a rooster crowing. I do get some chuckles. My mom has chickens so that's why I have it, plus it's different and I recognize it.

My ringer is set to Clubland, it's a funky little tune, I often think I should just enjoy the tone instead of answer. lol My students heard it the other day when I forgot to shut it off, they all thought it was way cool. Who says all cowgirls have to listen to just country? :lol: :oops:

Latest posts