• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What to Dew..What to Dew

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy

Reaction score
This morning was a super heavy dew...so since it was to wet to do much else...I took pictures...go figure... :roll:

B204Web.jpg

weeds & webs...lots of these showed up in the sunshine dew

B203Flower-Dew.jpg

B202Web.jpg

This was so neatly spun in a cow trail...between two pieces of grass

B200Sunflower-Dew2.jpg

This little sunflower hadn't quite woke up to the sun yet...sleepin in on a Saturday... :wink:

B199Foxtail-Dew2.jpg

B198Foxtail-Dew.jpg

Despite the sticky Foxtails...they sure were full of droplets...I thought they were pretty like this...

Those pic are unbelievable Jassy. Thanks for sharing. Could you post a pic of your foxtail without the dew? I'm curious to see how it compares to the northern version.
I wish I had high speed so I could check out more pics :cry:

Thanks so much for the kind words....and yes I'll get a picture of a dry Foxtail weed for ya....Now Soapweed...you know yur suppose to carry that camera at all times! Ya never know when a photo opp will come up. lol :wink:

Faster horses said:
The word my 13-year old grandson uses now for AWESOME is SWEET.

So, mighty SWEET pictures there, Jassy!!

My teenagers have a slightly different dialect to the word sweet: Saaweet!

Although I'm not really hip to these new expressions, this word certainly describes these pictures, Jassy. You've done a beautiful job with your camera!

Silver said:
Those pic are unbelievable Jassy. Thanks for sharing. Could you post a pic of your foxtail without the dew? I'm curious to see how it compares to the northern version.
I wish I had high speed so I could check out more pics :cry:

Ok here's a dry foxtail weed...

DSC00005-1.jpg

Dont see any new windmill pics ;) or sunsets for my birthday lmao...
I do love all the new pics though...you do have such an EYE!!

Just had to pop a response up to let you know I am alive...working and now school is back in I wont ever get to post much.

Huggsss,
Easty

Thanks for the dry foxtail pic Jassy, if I think of it I'll post a pic of our version. Yours looks more substantial. I guess things ARE bigger in Texas :wink:

Silver said:
Thanks for the dry foxtail pic Jassy, if I think of it I'll post a pic of our version. Yours looks more substantial. I guess things ARE bigger in Texas :wink:

I'd be more than happy to send these ole foxtails to Texas...from NEBRASKA!...lol :wink: :wink:

No thankya, we got plenty of stuff that'll poke, stick, sting, gouge, and scrape ya, we don't need no more. LOL Altho they do look awful perdy in yer pictures.
What's the purple flower with the bean seed pods hangin in the background? Those are really perdy!!!!

We are bout all flowered out down here, the occasional brown eyed susan's are still around, but that's about it. We did get a thunderstorm thru here this afternoon that dumped 3 inches in about 45 minutes. Grass should kick into high gear. Been spendin some afternoons on the shredder.

Lilly, over here, we call those Turkey Beans......have no idea why, though........maybe from the little beans that they grow?

Great pics, Jassy!

Oh, and please keep your foxtail up there, we have enough of that kinda stuff, too...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts