• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What we are online

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sierraman

Reaction score
I learned something this morning.. Yesterday, I was in the political forum and got to talking about something I wish I hadn't. This morning I went back and deleted all those messages I wish I had just ignored. Forgive me, I don't know how to delete, so there's a message saying I don't know how to delete. However, I learned that online, you are what you write. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I made myself out to be an argumentative little brat, and fortunately I can take back my words on Ranchers.net.
What lesson is there to learn? you can be anything, and you can be what you don't want to be.

a lot of people online are somthing totally different than what they really are. It's amazing how rich, strong, powerfull, and smart some people "claim" they are when talking online. I guess they feel they can boost their self image or something I dunno....personally i can't stand people who claim they are something they are not, be it online or in real life. I hope people don't think that about me.......I just say what i think when I think it, and if they don't like it they can either tell me about it (which most do..haha) or they can just turn away and ignore me. I dont' claim to be a genious at anything, but i do have opinions on certain subjects. Opinions are just that...opinions. Everyone has them, and no one on here seems to agree with them, so hence everyone has something to say about EVERYTHING, no matter how straight forward and accurate it may be.

I don't think your an argumentative little brat, just an opinionated individual....but your whole spider/cricket post has me concerned! haha.

It's not what I said that I kick myself for. Its for saying it. I find that holding the tongue is one of the best ways to give an opinion, and I was arguing with Disagreeable when what I meant to say was " ". If those things were said out here in life, I would have said just that.

TXTibbs----are you sure you are not from around my neck of the woods and somehow related to my husband???? You sounds soooo much like him!! I fell in love with him because he is exactly as you hear and see....what you see is what you get...no pretenses....no airs!!! If he states an opinion, it is exactly how he feels...he is not gonna lie to spare feelings or to start an argument...he does not try to be something he is not!!!! Those are the kind of people I like to associate with and I sure hope my children grow up to be just like their daddy....INDIVIDUALS!!! In today's world, it is to easy to fall into a mold and try to "fit in"....Sierraman, your opinion is worth listening to...just like anyone elses!! :wink:

Ennis is in what i call the "Big Bend" of Montana right....that little area similar in size and shape to the Big Bend of Texas out west (south and west of Bozeman - beautiful country by the way)........so yeah I was borned and raised only about 550 miles as the crow flies to the east of you in north central South Dakota. haha. Doubt i'm relation tho :wink: :lol:

Dissagreeable has a way of bringing out the worse in all of us. Been there done that. So don't worry. It was a lesson learned. YOu just can't lower yourself to his pond scum self. OOOOpps I did it again.. :wink:

Katrina. You're right. It took me up till I was about 15 to find my mom was right about getting along or at least surviving withmy brother and sister. You've just gotta ignore when they hurl insults or annoyances at you.

Sierraman....

Katrina. You're right. It took me up till I was about 15 to find my mom was right about getting along or at least surviving withmy brother and sister. You've just gotta ignore when they hurl insults or annoyances at you.

Yeah, Siblings know all the right buttons to push. My sister was a jerk. Oh yeah she still is.....

Latest posts