• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What we need to fight

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
Watch this and tell me it doesn't get your blood pumping!!

https://www.facebook.com/MarchAgainstMonstanto/videos/1146216855396833/

Oh happy ending. And they went on to live happily ever after.

You are right. It did get my blood boiling.

These are 'rescue' people, but they had no way of telling that cow had a calf?
And what a calf. It must have been a graft calf. That's a jersey calf if I ever saw one.
"Cows are highly intelligent"? Ok, she's more intelligent than the rescue people, I'll give her that.
"Desperately searching".....wow, they know how to use the most significant words, don't they?
"Weak and tired"? "Starved from lack of food?" Looks like a darned healthy fat calf to me.

Oh the deception.

How much of a donation are they asking for?

I was horrified to see the way that "rescuer" was rough handling that calf. With a rope! A cow lynching no less. That indeed looked like a jersey.

We had a so-called rescue horse ranch, the county leased them land and the woman rescued a few horses, not satisfied she started going to auctions and soon found the donations dried up and she was out of feed.
Someone donated hay and one horse died, soon after another horse died, turned out hay was bailed wet and was extremely moldy. adding to the already bad situation many of the horses she bought were old and in many cases already ill made it worse, several were shot for humane reasons.

She hadn't paid the minuscule rent, was living on the property in a office trailer with her elderly father, and they had no sewer. To avoid animal cruelty charges she skipped to Florida and died of a drug overdose. Not sure what happened to the father but locally it was said his savings was wiped out and she dumped him at a nursing home.

stupid ideas lead to suffering.

Karma the cull cow.......sort of catchy. More valuable to many leftists than an unborn child.

Latest posts