• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What Women Really Mean

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I've got to really stop hanging out with men, I'm obviously starting to think like one! I failed the test! 11%! :mad:

Did you click on the Color Test at the bottom? Yikes. I've never seen one like that and had to retake it 3 times :oops: before I could get it all right! That was extremely difficult :shock: and challenging.

did it once and got 61% but i know i should have gotten higher cause i have been married for 25 yrs.

did the color test 3 times got 0 the first ( then read instructions again) 38 the second and 100 % the third time....

I got 89%- now I know I must have been married too long- I'm actually starting to understand them :wink: :lol: :lol: ....

OT I scored 83 percent maybe we should hold joint Canada/U.S. Awareness clinics-maybe become the Pat Parelli's of understanding women lol. Yes students someday you too might reach that magical moment of 'join up' my apologies to Jogn Lyons lol.

Oldtimer said:
I got 89%- now I know I must have been married too long- I'm actually starting to understand them :wink: :lol: :lol: ....

how sad when you scored better than most of us women!!! :oops: :oops:

Latest posts