• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What would you do???????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DejaVu said:
Denny, I've thought about what you've said. Walk away. Forget it. I can't. See, this was a sweetheart deal for the seller. There was no arguing over the price. No tire kicking. Nothing. My lawyer/his lawyer. Done deal. The pairs they added were intentional, done deliberately. Their actions will cause me to reduce the numbers I can graze on this grass next year, and depending on the weather, maybe for several years.
When is enough-enough? When does a person call BS? When do you stand up for yourself and say NO, I won't let you do this to me.

You build trailers. So, you have an order for one. You build it and deliver it. You go home with a check in hand and Monday morning go to the bank. Three days later, you find out the check is no good. The guy doesn't answer his phone. Do you drive back to find him or just let it go and chalk it up for next time? You've probably already been there and take precautions. I thought we had everything covered. Never expected some jerk would go to the trouble of hauling in 60 more pairs for a couple of weeks of grazing.

Exactly. Make the SOB pay.

DejaVu said:
Denny, I've thought about what you've said. Walk away. Forget it. I can't. See, this was a sweetheart deal for the seller. There was no arguing over the price. No tire kicking. Nothing. My lawyer/his lawyer. Done deal. The pairs they added were intentional, done deliberately. Their actions will cause me to reduce the numbers I can graze on this grass next year, and depending on the weather, maybe for several years.
When is enough-enough? When does a person call BS? When do you stand up for yourself and say NO, I won't let you do this to me.

You build trailers. So, you have an order for one. You build it and deliver it. You go home with a check in hand and Monday morning go to the bank. Three days later, you find out the check is no good. The guy doesn't answer his phone. Do you drive back to find him or just let it go and chalk it up for next time? You've probably already been there and take precautions. I thought we had everything covered. Never expected some jerk would go to the trouble of hauling in 60 more pairs for a couple of weeks of grazing.

I can see your point different area if you mowed off a piece short this fall it wouldn't effect it much if any here seams we get a bit more moisture so things rebound fairly quick.

Latest posts