• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's A "Black Expo"?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Police say eight people were wounded in a burst of gunfire in downtown Indianapolis during the Indiana Black Expo and two more in separate shootings that followed.

Police spokesman Lt. Jeff Duhamell said early Sunday that authorities made no immediate arrests directly tied to the shootings and were seeking those responsible. He says none of the injuries was life-threatening.

Police say the victims were males ages 10 to 18. Duhamell says hundreds in a crowd scattered when shots first erupted about 9:30 p.m. Saturday, adding a man was wounded nearby in another shooting minutes later and the last man in a shooting about 11:30 p.m.

Duhamell says investigators were trying to determine if the shootings were gang-related.

What's A "Black Expo"?

Probably somewhat equivalent to German Schmeckfests, Native American Powwows, Scottish Highland games, and the Irish's St. Patricks day parade and pub crawl.....
Most cultures have their varied gatherings....

Oldtimer said:
What's A "Black Expo"?

Probably somewhat equivalent to German Schmeckfests, Native American Powwows, Scottish Highland games, and the Irish's St. Patricks day parade and pub crawl.....
Most cultures have their varied gatherings....

Well, then why do their "Cultural" gatherings seem to be mired in unbecoming behavior?

Like this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaknik

Freaknik was a total disaster. Raping, fighting, and looting ran wild. Thus, it was stopped. But I guess you could be right, it was just their "Culture". :roll:

Faster horses said:
What do you suppose would happen if we held a "White Expo"?

We would be called racist is my first guess and my second is the Leftwing media would send out reporters to twist every word said into something it isn't. You know, just like they do with the Tea Parties. :wink:

Latest posts