• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's broken?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Just noticed that while on Ranchers.net, the blue Microsoft bar at the top says Cattle Today forums.....and also says the same thing in the window indicator bar at the bottom of my screen ( in the window indicator boxes)
It only says that when I'm on the main page of the forum.

I know that made absolutely no sense, but I don't know what else to call them :roll:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Just noticed that while on Ranchers.net, the blue Microsoft bar at the top says Cattle Today forums.....and also says the same thing in the window indicator bar at the bottom of my screen ( in the window indicator boxes)

I know that made absolutely no sense, but I don't know what else to call them :roll:

Just noticed that too....Now that I'm posting it shows post a reply- but when I go back to the main page it shows cattletoday...

Spent about an hour looking for my mistake and never could find where it was hiding. So I just cheated and hard coded it! :D

Anyway, it's correct now.

A Pamela Anderson reindeer, will Santa ever get those presents delivered this year?

Lily your Deer has a nice Rack :lol2: :lol2: :nod: :nod: :clap: :clap:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:

Lilly-The upper blue bar at the top of the screen is the "Title Bar" and the Lower Bar with "Start " at the left corner is the "Task Bar". Some people call the lower bar the "Tray".

BTW - Is that Avitar a "Two Pointer?" :shock: :shock:

DOC HARRIS

Hey Macon,
mine doesn't say "Welcome cert" anymore. There is just a comma there instead.

I like the greeting even though it is not necessary for the boards to function. Is it my computer?

You're right. I'll work on it tomorrow. I hate "upgrades". Think they break more stuff than they fix.

The time zone message is messed up also. Rats.

Mike said:
mine doesn't say "Welcome cert" anymore.

Just be glad it don't say "Welcome Nebrusker/Jared" :wink:

VERY good point Mike. But for some reason I look at that everytime I log in. Just habit I spose. I like to know I am indeed logged in. Sounds stupid.

Latest posts