• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHAT'S HIS WEIGHT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Galactic-1024.jpg

I got one of the bulls I bought,to the Hill country place today,only picture I have so far is this glamour shot,what do you think he weighs ? I say 1600,.............good luck

PS I will let him settle a day or two ,then weigh him,tag & brand.

He is a good-looking bull, Haymaker. Appears to be long, straight, deep and wide, besides being well-balanced and gentle. What would you take for him? :???: :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
He is a good-looking bull, Haymaker. Appears to be long, straight, deep and wide, besides being well-balanced and gentle. What would you take for him? :???: :wink: :)

Thanks Soapweed,I think he will take some ear and leg off these brangus cows and add some width and muscle..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Soapweed said:

Thanks Soapweed,I think he will take some ear and leg off these brangus cows and add some width and muscle..............good luck
You can send some extra ear up here. After -20 last night we have a few calves that need a little extra. :lol:

Badlands said:
Haven't we seen pictures of this bull before?

Badlands

Yep- I think this was one of the limoX bulls Haymaker said he was going to look at to possibly buy.....

Only thing I don't like about him is the word limo in his pedigree.....

I'd guess him at 1500, but it's hard to tell with nothing around him to judge by.

Oh, he's not deep enough, his tail head is to high, he's pinched in the chest, his legs are crooked, he's the wrong color and I don't think his scrotum is as large as it should be. Other than that, real nice bull. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(for some of you who have been reading this site for very long, this is what we call "humor" ) :x

HAY MAKER said:
IMG_1012.jpg

weighed 1635.....................good luck

Hey Haymaker-- Either you been out there giving him a perm or I think that ol RKaiser snuck some of those wooly beasts of his across the Medicine Line... :wink: :lol:

Looks even better (deeper) in that picture......

Yeah,looks like a differnt bull with all that curly hair LOL...............good luck
PS winner gets a shot of canada's finest :wink:

Latest posts