• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

whats on your bucket list?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LRAF

Reaction score
I'm sure lots of people have seen the movie bucket list. So what would be on your bucket list if ya was only given a short amount of time to live?

One thing on mine would be to come out west and help on a real working ranch. To see the grand canyon and niagra falls. Several more things I'd like to do but most important to me would be to have my family with me each step of the way!!

LRAF said:
I'm sure lots of people have seen the movie bucket list. So what would be on your bucket list if ya was only given a short amount of time to live?

One thing on mine would be to come out west and help on a real working ranch. To see the grand canyon and niagra falls. Several more things I'd like to do but most important to me would be to have my family with me each step of the way!!

Let's just pretend and you can come here for a year. :wink:

Life is hanging by a thread each minute we live so live each day to it's fullest. If that doesn't involve looking up a cow's azz 24-7 then I guess I need a different vocation.

SKYDIVING!!! :shock: :shock:
TAKING MY KIDS BACK TO THE OREGON/WASHINGTON COAST TO THEY COULD SEE WHAT I GREW UP WITH!!

SEEING IRELAND......

SPENDING EVERY LAST MOMENT WITH MY BOYS, MY DAUGHTER AND MY GRAND CHILDREN!!

My bucket list is pretty short...so far...lol I'd like to see my son finally get out of college...(He's going for his Masters at K-state)....I'd like to retire at an early age and travel the united states...there's so much to see it's hard to pick just a few...and 3rd...spend as much time with my family and friends..pretty simple!

Latest posts