• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's the deal with all the posters using "guest"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

I have seen a number of posts under the same name of "guest" with opposing views on issues. Get's confusing to follow. What's the deal?

~SH~

There are a few lost souls on here who just haven't got this new deal figured out yet. The other "guests" are mostly just gutless wonders who know they don't know what they're talking about and don't want to embarrass themselves on a public forum like this. I appreciate the posters like you SH. We might have some heated disagreements, but at least you have the guts and the brains to back up your arguments.

~SH~ said:
I have seen a number of posts under the same name of "guest" with opposing views on issues. Get's confusing to follow. What's the deal?

~SH~

Looks like this new and "improved" format has one hell of a bug in it. Any gutless wonder can come in and take a hit. I think any registered user can if they just log out or use a different computer. Reminds me of gun control, punish the law abiding citizens, take away their guns, and the crimminals still have there's.If that's the case it's no better than the good ol bull session. One has to be carefull of what they ask for SH.:frowns: Just my opinion.

~SH~ said:

I think you stay confused prarie dog,and I do believe we have enough censor ship .If you dont like "the guests" posts/replies dont read them,typical sh bool sheist always trying to limit others options .................good luck PS LIVE AND LET LIVE.

~SH~

Haymaker: "If you dont like "the guests" posts/replies dont read them,typical sh bool sheist always trying to limit others options .................good luck PS LIVE AND LET LIVE."

Reader (the secon): "If you go to another computer and forget to put your name in, you show up as guest. For instance, if you are at work. For many, it's that innocuous. I agree with Haymaker. Find something worse to complain about, please."

WHO'S COMPLAINING????

I just asked a damn question!

Now I know that trolls can operate here too. Thanks for the info.

~SH~

I showed up as "guest" once on my same computer when I simply hadn't logged in one time. It was annoying, when I tried to use whiteface, my computer gave me flack about how my name had already been taken. Gosh! So nice to be so popular as to have my name swiped! Have a good day all!

Look at that! Just happened again! And I'm logged in! Oh well, figure it out if you want to boss, otherwize, I'll just have to sign all my posts!
Whitey!
Have a good day from Canada!

If you are not logged on and make a post you show up as guest. If you put a name in the username it will show up along with the word guest. See this post for example.

Latest posts