• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

whats went with haymaker?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I had 6 + inches of rain at my house today.....just south of me a short ways had over 10. Cricks are up and water is everywhere....Haymaker just lives over the hills and around the corner from me so I'm sure he is out puddle hopping or something!! Lots of water in the Texas Hill Country at the moment!!!

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Your garden's gonna drown!!!!!

I peeked out at it this morning before I went to work and it was just that - drowned! But nothing perks up a garden better than a good thunderstorm with lightening and rain! Ok 6 inches is a little excessive, but it filled the cracks in the yard anyway. As I backed out of my yard my 5 inch rain gauge was running over, and when I got home around noon i emptied it and it has half inch or so in it now so I think I got well over 6 inches total today with more to come all weekend....I had to keep my puppies in the house while I went to work and that upset them of course and to let me know so they each took an extra crap I think.....dang little pups.

Puppies in the house . . .

When we first got married, we had a dog named Puddles - guess why?

After that much rain, I'd guess Hay Maker is still looking for his clothes . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It takes a while to heal after an altering operation. :wink:

Maybe he's going to speech therapy now to deal with the higher pitched voice.

Hope you're OK Haymaker.

Haha...ya'll are so bad picking on Haymaker like that..... :p .....had another Inch and a half last night so that brings the total to like 7 or 8 inches or something like that. I'm sure he is out fixing crick gaps or pulling something out that is stuck.....Although I agree he had better take it easy or he will tear his stitches....:) Hope things are alright Haymaker :wink:

cowhunter said:
Weren't his sugery wed? Hope he's ok.

Thanks for the cocern cowhunter,Im fine was a little druggy for a few days but all is well.
good luck

Latest posts