• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's your guess

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
When OT can't stay away any longer he will have an excuse why he's been gone.
What's your guess?

Mine is he has been busy brand inspecting.
Altho it was probably more like Rectal introspection and he had his head up his
:shock:

Big Muddy rancher said:
What's your guess?

I say he's working with the FBI on a sting to catch some anarchists and Tea Partiers trying to overthrow the local gov't. Particularly the dogcatcher. He's playing the part of an "Old Time Cowboy Sheriff" that will take a payoff in exchange for info.

Reader2 is also in on the sting as a "Double Naught Spy".

Mike said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
What's your guess?

I say he's working with the FBI on a sting to catch some anarchists and Tea Partiers trying to overthrow the local gov't. Particularly the dogcatcher. He's playing the part of an "Old Time Cowboy Sheriff" that will take a payoff in exchange for info.

Reader2 is also in on the sting as a "Double Naught Spy".

Reader2 might not be in on the sting, but I'll bet she knows the person who is. :roll:

Oldtimer is probably just off pursuing another venture.

Well, to be fair, after the election he suffered through, it takes time to tuck one's asshole back in with a stick.

He's been visiting "Cattle Today" a lot lately, posting pics of his calves etc and bragging on them. Only time he posts there is to show pics.

He truly has no credibility nor respect anywhere he goes and everyone sees him as a Troll. Not to mention his sanctimonious narcissism.

My guess is that he is too busy filling in for all the other JUDGES in the state of MT :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I think I seen him at the airport headed to Venezuela mumbling something about getting some money back for someone. :shock:

He's resting next to the window in his favorite chair , holding a drink on his swollen uterus and thinking he really wishes that he hadn't bit off on the whitewing fiasco.

Latest posts