• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

When you have to work off the ranch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Stav Ranch

Reaction score
Well Crappy!

I had planned to spend the day with my 2 best guys(3 if you count the colt!) riding in the forestry...but no...duty calls and I have to head back to work and make the darn GST deadline.

I have heard the saying that behind every successful rancher is a wife that works in town...would love that to say...beside every successful rancher is a proud wife riding right along!

To all of you who get to enjoy the day outside with your horses and cattle...Have an amazing day....remember those of us who have to head to the office. :roll:

Stav Ranch said:
Well Crappy!

I had planned to spend the day with my 2 best guys(3 if you count the colt!) riding in the forestry...but no...duty calls and I have to head back to work and make the darn GST deadline.

I have heard the saying that behind every successful rancher is a wife that works in town...would love that to say...beside every successful rancher is a proud wife riding right along!

To all of you who get to enjoy the day outside with your horses and cattle...Have an amazing day....remember those of us who have to head to the office. :roll:

Sometimes it is the husband that trudges off to the salt mines to support the ranch and spends his "days off" working his tail off on the ranch :wink:
I too envy those that can spend all their time doing the work they love.

Latest posts