• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where’s The Outrage

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru

Reaction score
Where's The Outrage Over
The Beating Of David Parker's Son?

By Rev. Louis P. Sheldon
Chairman, Traditional Values Coalition
For Publication On Or After June 20, 2006

The mainstream media has ignored a major news story out of Massachusetts involving a first grader who was dragged and beaten on the playground at Estabrook Elementary School in Lexington. His crime? He is the son of David Parker, a concerned parent who objects to his son being taught about homosexuality. School officials have admitted that the attack on his son was planned and premeditated!

In April, 2005, Parker met with the Estabrook principal and the director of education over the promotion of homosexuality in the classroom. He asked to be notified in advanced about any pro-homosexual teachings so he could pull his child out of the class. He then refused to leave the office until they agreed to his request. They called the police and had him arrested for "trespassing" instead. He was handcuffed and spent a night in jail before facing a judge.

Ever since his arrest for trespassing, he and his family have been the victims of a pro-homosexual smear campaign in Lexington. In this latest attack, Parker's first grader was assaulted on the playground by eight to ten children on the second anniversary of the imposition of same-sex marriage in Massachusetts by the Supreme Judicial Court.

These young hoodlums surrounded Parker's son on the playground, threw him against a wall and began punching him in the chest, stomach, and genital area. As he fell to the ground, one of the thugs said, "Now you can finish him off." Fortunately, one girl ran to get a playground aide to stop the beating.

My good friend Brian Camenker, who heads MassResistance, is one of the few individuals to report on this hateful assault on David Parker's son. Where are the outcries against "hate crimes" by liberal journalists? Where are the candlelight vigils on behalf of his son? Has Parker been invited to tell his story on Good Morning, America? Of course, not. Liberal hatred directed against a first grader isn't apparently considered "hate," but justice directed at the son of a "homophobic" parent.

Estabrook Elementary School's leadership is apparently captive to the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), which sets up programs to make schools "safe" for students who think they are homosexuals. While GLSEN may make schools "safe" for homosexual recruitment programs, it obviously does not make schools safe for children who do not wish to be indoctrinated into thinking that homosexual conduct is normal or healthy. David Parker's son is a chilling example of what may happen to other children whose parents oppose the normalization of homosexual sex among kids. Are schools to become unsafe places for these children?

It is time for Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney to step up and be counted. He has expressed support for a federal marriage amendment that defines marriage as a one-man, one-woman union as the best protector of children. He should also put his convictions on the line by launching a thorough investigation into this hate-filled assault on David Parker's son.

Gov. Romney should find out if pro-homosexual parents encouraged their children to beat up Parker's son, to make sure the hoodlums who assaulted this child are punished, and to assure that all schools in Massachusetts are "safe" places for children who think homosexual behaviors are abnormal and physically dangerous. If parents encouraged this beating, they should be prosecuted as accessories to a crime.

In my view, David Parker is one of the most courageous individuals in America. He has had the courage to take on the homosexual activist movement and to protest against the recruitment of children into life-threatening homosexual behaviors. He should be honored, not vilified—and his son should not fear being beaten up on the playground.

What has happened to David Parker and his son is a frightening example of what will occur to anyone who openly opposes the homosexualization of our nation's children. This injustice against Parker and his family must be corrected—and Governor Mitt Romney should take a leadership role in seeing that justice is done—and making certain that all children are safe in Massachusetts schools – not just sexually confused children who are being recruited into the homosexual lifestyle.

I wish these politicians would learn to give us a clear cut definition of "hate crime"....does this ONLY apply IF you are homosexual, african-american, asian-american, jewish, middle eastern, etc???? What about this little boy who was beaten mercilessly by his peers because of his father's beliefs??? How very sad that most of us had not even HEARD of this crime until you posted this, passin thru!! If the child had been the son of a lesbian or gay couple, it would have been on the front page of every major newspaper and on all of the major news networks!! :cry: :cry:

Western States <Excluding States west of the great divide>should start working together to build a firewall between them and the Federal Government.
Those eastern liberal States who have a lot of political pull are just going to find ways to use the Feds to cram this homo crap into your school kids as well. They wont be satisfied with just there own kids. You might laugh and say it cant get worse but it can and will.
Alberta just wants to be left alone. We have been battling with the Feds forever just trying to be left alone. But no, the Feds historic goal in life is to take our money and then turn around and force there morality down our throats!

I think Wyoming has the right idea when it comes to these types.
If queers move to WY they keep it in the closet. No gay pride parades in WY.

First, I'm calling manure on this one unless you can give me a link to a recognized media that reports the story. I went online, but only found such a story on anti-gay sites. So I say you're twising the truth or out and out lying with this piece. And you do have a history of twisting the truth. We all know that.

Second, this happened a year after Mr. Parker's arrest. Kids fight on school grounds every day. To claim it's because of Mr. Parker's anti-homosexual lawsuit is reaching.

Third, he was not hurt badly enough to even be taken to the school nurse! Poor little kid that his parents have put him in this situation.

poor pathetic little dis........................she doesn't even know how to use a computer.

POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS

More name calling by passing thru.....He is such a smart man,he has to resort to bully tactics....

Disagreeable said:
First, I'm calling manure on this one unless you can give me a link to a recognized media that reports the story. I went online, but only found such a story on anti-gay sites.

Dis, I think that's the point of what Passin Thru is saying: The mainstream media wouldn't bother reporting a story about this, but if it was the son of gay activists, they definitely would.

mp.freelance said:
Disagreeable said:
First, I'm calling manure on this one unless you can give me a link to a recognized media that reports the story. I went online, but only found such a story on anti-gay sites.

Dis, I think that's the point of what Passin Thru is saying: The mainstream media wouldn't bother reporting a story about this, but if it was the son of gay activists, they definitely would.

Did you find anything other than an anti-gay site that reported this story? If so, please post the link. If it didn't happen, the mainstream media wouldn't have anything to report. I say she's posting stuff that's not true, or at the very least, twisting the facts. We know she doesn't mind doing that, don't we? So first, we need to know if it's true or not. Then we would have to find out if the kid was attacked because of his dad's arrest a year ago! How many five year olds do you know that will carry a grudge for a year without acting out on it? Unlikely, I think.

mp freelance............exactly and ole dis wants to ignore it.......it doesn't fit her agenda.

POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS

Nonothing

When Pt sez "poor pathetic discan't use a computer" there is no "name calling or bully tactics as you claim. PT is merely suggesting Dis could perform a search more dilligently than she did - in effect questioning her claim that no such story is findable. Nonothing, get your clichets straight, ok bub. Your "bullying" whine is tired.

Brad S said:
Nonothing

When Pt sez "poor pathetic discan't use a computer" there is no "name calling or bully tactics as you claim. PT is merely suggesting Dis could perform a search more dilligently than she did - in effect questioning her claim that no such story is findable. Nonothing, get your clichets straight, ok bub. Your "bullying" whine is tired.

So BradS.your saying if i call you pathetic,All i am doing is asking you to better your computer searching skills?.So your ok with after every post he writes....POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS????........yet you come to his defence when i call him out for it....Honestly i do not understand your mentality on this one......PT is not only bullying but in some respects acting in a child like manner.....Passing Thru,If you are only 14 years old,I apologies for my remarks,Had I know i would of backed off earlier...

Oh and Brad get your story straight,He says the same thing after every post dis writes in.So yes i do think he goes out of his way to bully....Sorry we do not see eye to eye on this.

The thing is our resident liberal insurgent(s) can't or don't want to understand is that I said long ago.

dis.........started calling me names, which is fine. However it tells me it is just a game to her when she didn't want to discus......only name calling.

dis ......refused to look at links I had posted way back in the early days..........which told me she did not want to discus things. She was happy in her own little world. It told me it's only a game to her

nonothing is a stalker, nothing more, nothing less. she came on here and made accusations and yet is doing the very thing she claims. It must be only a game to her.

The pattern of our resident liberal insurgents are amazing in noting the times they appear and disappear. One does not make a mass. It will be fun watching the times now.

Anytime I have posted we have our resident insurgents come on here and deraail a post because they don't like the content because it doesn't fit their agenda. If they want to play that way..........I will call a spade a spade.

Also if dis wants to make a wild claim like she does................I WILL call her POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS. You see it is PATHETIC when she ignores facts because it doesn't fit her agenda.

Boy I love the crying liberal insurgents.............they can try to throw it out.............but they think we should bow down to their PATHETIC tactics.

NO WAY

All I can to you resident liberal insurgents is stop your
crying.jpg

RoperAB said:
I think Wyoming has the right idea when it comes to these types.
If queers move to WY they keep it in the closet. No gay pride parades in WY.

No they just beat them and tie them to fences. Wyoming DOES NOT have the right idea!

:???: Can anyone find at least two reliable links about this subject? Notice the ANYONE. Yes apparently my computer search skills are pathetic too. :???:

nonothing said:
Brad S said:
Nonothing

So BradS.your saying if i call you pathetic,All i am doing is asking you to better your computer searching skills?.So your ok with after every post he writes....POOR PATHETIC LITTLE DIS????........yet you come to his defence when i call him out for it....Honestly i do not understand your mentality on this one......PT is not only bullying but in some respects acting in a child like manner.....Passing Thru,If you are only 14 years old,I apologies for my remarks,Had I know i would of backed off earlier...

Oh and Brad get your story straight,He says the same thing after every post dis writes in.So yes i do think he goes out of his way to bully....Sorry we do not see eye to eye on this.
AND you nonothing are following PT from post to post calling him on it,not your business,get over it :? Its like your stalking him... :roll: That too is a form of bullying :!:

Mrs.Greg said:
nonothing said:
Brad S said:
Nonothing

AND you nonothing are following PT from post to post calling him on it,not your business,get over it :? Its like your stalking him... :roll: That too is a form of bullying :!:

But it is ok for Pasiing thru to comment after everyone of dis's posting and not be called a stalker?......LOL...The things some folks do just to get on the good side of the majority.....I will stop leaving comments for passing thru,I have proved my piont with him,I will give you all a break and stop it...He can go back to bullying....but I gotta say,Mrs greg you really dissapiont me,I know you disslike me and that is fine....its just imbarassing to watch you suck up To the likes of Passing thru and his tactics.I honestly thought of you as a fair person,not one who chooses popularity over whats right.....Sorry but that (i know this does not matter to you) is my opinion.

NONOTHING...that was a really intelligent reply :roll: I don't kiss ass I tell it like I see it,just because your the one I called out you don't like it.Whatever,get over that too. Read and answer posts,quit stalking PT,and maybe go back and reread EVERYONE one of Dis's posts....and come back and tell me she,he or whatever doesn't have an agenda its following!That agenda is to spew anti-Bush propaganda!And PT,as an American has every right to call Dis on it,whether you like it or not!!!Have a good day NN :lol:

Mrs.Greg said:
NONOTHING...that was a really intelligent reply :roll: I don't kiss ass I tell it like I see it,just because your the one I called out you don't like it.Whatever,get over that too. Read and answer posts,quit stalking PT,and maybe go back and reread EVERYONE one of Dis's posts....and come back and tell me she,he or whatever doesn't have an agenda its following!That agenda is to spew anti-Bush propaganda!And PT,as an American has every right to call Dis on it,whether you like it or not!!!Have a good day NN :lol:

I too just call them as I see them.. :roll:

Latest posts