• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where do I start looking?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MackSmith

Reaction score
Hi all,

We have been running a custom calving/ grazing operation. We are kicking around the idea of limiting that and finding someone who wants us to maintain a herd of cattle on our ranch for them, essentially an absentee cattle owner. Other than local word of mouth, I hoped to find someone actively looking for it. I am striking out in my search. Does anyone have any idea of a site that connects people together?

Hi all,

We have been running a custom calving/ grazing operation. We are kicking around the idea of limiting that and finding someone who wants us to maintain a herd of cattle on our ranch for them, essentially an absentee cattle owner. Other than local word of mouth, I hoped to find someone actively looking for it. I am striking out in my search. Does anyone have any idea of a site that connects people together?
I'm not very high tech but it seems like everyone is on local Facebook groups. Example there are probably local to you hay and feed for sale groups. Basically your renting grass so you should normally have everyone after it.

Latest posts