• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHERE IS IT??????????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I keep reading these fear mongers posting how R CALF is diminishing domestic consumer demand for beef,but I keep looking at my sale barn checks and realizing "THEY ARE FULL OF BOOL SHEIST"..............good luck PS when is this diminished demand gonna take place?

I've read a lot of posts that claimed R-CALF was going to give beef a bad name, yet all the articles negetive on beef are because of the USDA.. :wink:

We can be thankful the media doesn't consider R-CULT a credible source of information on BSE. If they did, they would take their statements about Canadian beef and apply them to U.S. Good thing NCBA and USDA are there to do damage control for R-CULT's isolationism stupidity.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
We can be thankful the media doesn't consider R-CULT a credible source of information on BSE. If they did, they would take their statements about Canadian beef and apply them to U.S. Good thing NCBA and USDA are there to do damage control for R-CULT's isolationism stupidity.

~SH~

You've been harping for months that R-CALF's releases to the media would hurt the industry, and now you say they are not considered credible! :lol: Which is it?

Sandhusker said:
I've read a lot of posts that claimed R-CALF was going to give beef a bad name, yet all the articles negetive on beef are because of the USDA.. :wink:

Sandman... how do you tell people Canadas beef is bad , and U.S beef is okay. When you have B.S.E in both contries.yOU CAN,T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Be thankfull Oprah does,nt jump on this and run with it.

Wake up smell the coffee already.It seems to me that R-calf has no concept of reality... you are now a b.s.e infected country..thIs is likely the tip of the iceberg and Leos Captain of the Titanic.. bON vOYAGE BOYS

If the media felt R-CULT was a credible source of information on BSE and the media went to R-CULT for information on BSE, their statements would hurt the U.S. cattle/beef industry. There is no question about that!

Since the media does not believe R-CULT's BSE fear mongering over the USDA and NCBA's truth on the issue, there is no negative consumer reaction.

Either way, R-CULT's BSE "fear mongering" is not credible even if the media had picked up on it. We can only hope that the media avoids covering R-CULT's court case.

You poor guy, you just can't pin me down on anything can you?

Even steers can try!

~SH~

Frenchie, "Sandman... how do you tell people Canadas beef is bad , and U.S beef is okay. When you have B.S.E in both contries.yOU CAN,T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS."

When R-CALF made that comment, BSE had yet to be found in the US native herd.

Sandhusker said:
Frenchie, "Sandman... how do you tell people Canadas beef is bad , and U.S beef is okay. When you have B.S.E in both contries.yOU CAN,T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS."

When R-CALF made that comment, BSE had yet to be found in the US native herd.

Did you honestly think the U.S could never have a positive case?

So now your saying Canadian beef is as safe as U.S beef?

Sandman: "When R-CALF made that comment, BSE had yet to be found in the US native herd."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

SO THAT JUSTIFIES LYING ABOUT THE SAFETY OF CANADIAN BEEF???

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm going to frame that one!

Thanks for the belly laugh!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandman: "When R-CALF made that comment, BSE had yet to be found in the US native herd."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

SO THAT JUSTIFIES LYING ABOUT THE SAFETY OF CANADIAN BEEF???

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm going to frame that one!

Thanks for the belly laugh!

~SH~

They're lying? Prove them wrong. Just what is the incidence of BSE in the Canadian herd?

Sandman: "Just what is the incidence of BSE in the Canadian herd?"

Just what is the incidence of BSE in the U.S. herd?

If you think you can differentiate between Canada and the U.S., you better bring more than you got.

BUT, BUT, BUT, THEY HAD 4 CASES AND WE ONLY HAD 2????

Just what is the incidence of BSE in the U.S. herd Sandman?

Just what is the risk of U.S. consumers contracting Cruetzfeld Jakob Disease?

How can we have the safest beef in the world if you keep questioning USDA's health and safety policies?

DANCE SANDMAN, DANCE!

~SH~

sandman said:
They're lying? Prove them wrong. Just what is the incidence of BSE in the Canadian herd?

We know what it is...The only question is how many positives will pop up in the U.S herd.Now that the western blot is going to be used.

good night boys, may the best man win.Give him hell S.H

SH "Just what is the incidence of BSE in the U.S. herd? "

I should holler "Divertion" like you do, but I'm a white man :lol:

We don't KNOW what the incidence of BSE is in either herd - neither country tests enough to get to the bottom of this.

Sandman: "We don't KNOW what the incidence of BSE is in either herd - neither country tests enough to get to the bottom of this."

So we don't have the safest beef in the world?

You're treed!

You can't have it both ways. Either U.S. beef is safe or it's not!

This is just how R-CULT will get hammered in U.S. court. Either they will state that U.S. beef is unsafe or they will have to admit that Canadian beef is safe because the precautionary measures in both countries are exactly the same!

I can't wait to see R-CULT dance!

It will be as funny as listening to Taylor admit to his "untested" theories in Pickett vs. ibp!

~SH~

SH, "So we don't have the safest beef in the world? You're treed! You can't have it both ways. Either U.S. beef is safe or it's not! '

I think US beef is safe - I ate it twice today. Is it the safest? Considering what the USDA's recent track record is, I sould not make that statement.

SH, "This is just how R-CULT will get hammered in U.S. court. Either they will state that U.S. beef is unsafe or they will have to admit that Canadian beef is safe because the precautionary measures in both countries are exactly the same!"

I think you're wrong. If there is an unquantified risk in Canadian beef, it doesnt matter what we have here. If your kid has a cold and you see them playing in the rain, do you say, "ah, heck, he's already sick", or do get them in the house so they don't get sicker?

Sandman: "I think US beef is safe - I ate it twice today. Is it the safest? Considering what the USDA's recent track record is, I sould not make that statement."

Well I'm glad you publicly disagreed with R-CALF because they said we had the safest beef in the world.

Now we're getting somewhere!

Sandman: "I think you're wrong. If there is an unquantified risk in Canadian beef, it doesnt matter what we have here.'

If there is an "unquantified" risk in Canadian beef, there is an "unquantified" risk in U.S. beef. Both have taken the same BSE precautionary measures and both have found BSE in their domestic herd.

The branches are snapping again!

~SH~

SH, "Well I'm glad you publicly disagreed with R-CALF because they said we had the safest beef in the world. Now we're getting somewhere! '

I'm comfortable with that. Everybody has their own opinion. You see, SH, it is possible to not parrot what the leaders in an organization that you follow say. You should try that approach with the USDA. :wink:

SH,"If there is an "unquantified" risk in Canadian beef, there is an "unquantified" risk in U.S. beef. Both have taken the same BSE precautionary measures and both have found BSE in their domestic herd. The branches are snapping again! "'

Why are "the branches snapping? There IS an unquantified risk in the US herd as well. The experts have told the USDA the level of testing that would need to be done in order to find out for sure, but the USDA must feel that knowledge is unneccessary.

All this posting ,and the fear mongering packer lovers still cant answer a simple question"when are we gonna see diminished consumer demand?" none of this you just wait till................ and I can see it now............... and when etc etc,answer the question,because I know that consumers believe R CALF is working hard to insure the safety of the cattle industry in the USA and Canada,this can only instill confidence in the consumer...............good luck

Sandman: "You see, s*** is possible to not parrot what the leaders in an organization that you follow say. You should try that approach with the USDA."

Why would I have any allegience to the USDA beyond determining what the truth is?

As far as parroting, you'd certainly know about that wouldn't you "unquantified".

Sandman: "Why are "the branches snapping?"

Because your chosen organization is going to have to face the consequences of their hypocritical position of suggesting that Canadian beef is a risk to human health but our beef somehow isn't when our situations are exactly the same now.

R-CALF may draw a distinction between Canada and the U.S. but the court won't. I can't wait to see them introduced to themselves. It's about time!

Sandman: "The experts have told the USDA the level of testing that would need to be done in order to find out for sure, but the USDA must feel that knowledge is unneccessary."

Wait a minute, you just got done saying.......

Sandman: "If there is an unquantified risk in Canadian beef, it doesnt matter what we have here."

Does it matter what "unquantified risk" we have here or doesn't it?

Make up your mind!

If it doesn't matter what "unquantified risk" we have here, why are you concerned about what USDA tests?

You're dancing again!

The USDA has followed the advice of the OIE experts in their recommended level of testing.

~SH~

Latest posts