• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where's Flounder when you need him?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I haven't had a covid shot, and I'm not going to get a covid shot. Neither is Mr. FH and any of our family. I was asked about it, point blank if I had gotten one. I said NO. Then I was pressed, "are you going to get one?" And I said NO again. If I had been pressed with one more question I was ready to say, "this is still a free country, so far, anyway."

I haven't had a covid shot, and I'm not going to get a covid shot. Neither is Mr. FH and any of our family. I was asked about it, point blank if I had gotten one. I said NO. Then I was pressed, "are you going to get one?" And I said NO again. If I had been pressed with one more question I was ready to say, "this is still a free country, so far, anyway."
The majority here aren't getting the shot. The wife actually has had Covid for the last 9-10 days. She is on the down hill slide now and may actually be over it. Just a mild fever 99-100 and a sore throat. So far Typhoid Mary hasn't infected me (knock on wood). One of the neighbor ladies had it and her husband didn't get it. I guess us rancher types have built up an immunity to most anything.

The majority here aren't getting the shot. The wife actually has had Covid for the last 9-10 days. She is on the down hill slide now and may actually be over it. Just a mild fever 99-100 and a sore throat. So far Typhoid Mary hasn't infected me (knock on wood). One of the neighbor ladies had it and her husband didn't get it. I guess us rancher types have built up an immunity to most anything.
Glad she is through it. Our daughter had it. We are depending on God and our immune system. We very seldom get things like flu, colds, etc. We have never gotten a flu shot either. Seems many times one person in a family will get Covid, but no one else in that family does. One friend got it, has no idea where he got it as he is a rancher and seldom goes anywhere, but no one else in his family ever got sick with Covid. It's interesting.

Three things happen like clock work. The sun comes up, flounder spouts about mad cow and Angusguy hates the NCBA and packers.
Good to know. I will have to be more diligent with my tangent posts so I don't fill the number four spot in the Ranchers.Net Hall of Shame.

I remember as a kid we wold pull tomatoes and onions and veggies out of the garden and knock off a chunk of cow salt or dip them in the mineral feeder and eat as a snack. That was immunity!!!!!!!!! My mother would nearly scream as she was a city girl, Dad would just laugh....

I remember as a kid we wold pull tomatoes and onions and veggies out of the garden and knock off a chunk of cow salt or dip them in the mineral feeder and eat as a snack. That was immunity!!!!!!!!! My mother would nearly scream as she was a city girl, Dad would just laugh....
Now mothers disinfect everything. 😣 So how can anyone build a good immune system?

Latest posts