• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where's Haymaker?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Haven't heard anything from Haymaker in the last few- hope those senoritas didn't get him while he was searching for the missing thong :wink: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Haven't heard anything from Haymaker in the last few- hope those senoritas didn't get him while he was searching for the missing thong :wink: :lol:

Agents seize 328 pounds of cocaine from bus (South Texas)
abc13 houston ^ | today

Agents seize 328 pounds of cocaine from bus (10/18/05 - HIDALGO, TX) - Federal agents in South Texas have seized $4.5 million worth of cocaine that was hidden on a passenger bus.

Authorities today announced the seizure of 328 pounds of cocaine during the search of the vehicle at the Hidalgo International Bridge.

The vehicle was traveling from Mexico into Texas as Customs officers on Saturday referred the Masa bus for an additional inspection.

A special imaging system noted something in the floor area, where the cocaine was discovered.

Authorities canceled the bus driver's US license and detained him in an immigration investigation. He is believed to be a cattle rancher and thought to have been alluding the authorities for years by hiding drugs in bales of hay. He is widely known as "Haymaker".

Mike said:
Oldtimer said:

Authorities canceled the bus driver's US license and detained him in an immigration investigation. He is believed to be a cattle rancher and thought to have been alluding the authorities for years by hiding drugs in bales of hay. He is widely known as "Haymaker".

Na- If it was Haymaker he'd be smuggling senoritas, Canuck whiskahey, and thongs....Maybe I better look for him- might of came this way looking for another of those french hussies...... :wink:

He had that done a few weeks ago. Geesh, gonna hafta ground him for not checkin in or tellin us where he was goin.

Or, maybe the college girls sellin magazines come back and nabbed him in his longjons!!! :shock:

Faster horses said:
The last time I remember him~he was playing cards when Murgen set up the Poker Party. He was there, didn't say a thing...I thought that was unusual.

BTW, good story, Mike. You have a real talent there!

It's not a story. I copied and pasted it out of the news. Well....maybe the last sentence. :?

Maybe he is locked up for trying to spend any money he made off poker. :)

I do believe that Haymaker has seen the error and the foolishness of his ways and as an atonement has taken a vow of silence, abstinence and chastity :twisted:

Haymaker and chastity do not belong in the same sentence........hahaha

But I"m ginnin to git a lil worried about him...where could he be????

Surely he didnt over do the french lessons!!!

Maybe jersey should phone the bar in Sisterdale and find out if Elmo knows where Haymaker is. I sure wouldn't want to have to break in a new guy to pick on when it was so much fun to give the gears to Haymaker. :cowboy:

Latest posts