• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Whew! Tax season is done for another year.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

theHiredMansWife

Reaction score
Paid sales tax on Saturday (I have an eBay biz. Not much for in-state sales, but enough that I need to pay a little).
Just finished e-filing federal and printed out state. We owe them a few bucks, so that's gonna wait until April, but it's done anyway.

I love that feeling of stapling my printed forms and sticking them in the filing cabinet. 8)

Mr Lilly got out all our ranch reciepts the other day, started sortin thru them, got about halfway thru, and left them layin in the livin room floor in about 20 different' stacks............Since we have two wiener dogs, one of which is a puppy, and they play chase, the next mornin it was clear very soon, that if I left them there, they'd be doin donuts thru them shortly, so I moved them all, and have put off gettin em all sorted and such for now......but they are sittin there starin at me......so I guess I'll get to em soon....... :mad: hate doin taxes....

I'm workin' on it .... well not at the moment of course! I need to turn this machine off and start pushing the pencil! I'm ready to start entering Oct expenses in the book. Nov and Dec are still in an unsorted pile on the table. :roll: Haven't done income yet but that won't take long :oops: I'm making a trip past the tax lady on Fri so hope I can get my s..... ummm.... "stuff" together by then! :D :D :D

I just hate efficeint(sp) and industries people like you guys! :lol:

I'll start on mine in a couple of weeks. It's always sooooo much fun! :lol:
Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow! :eek:

I hate to break this to ya folks, but my taxes are done and the return electronically put in the account already.
E-file is great and the lax lady loves me. Kids make a good refund getter too.

I'd bet Ranchers.net is responsible for prolonging the delay of all sorts of ranch bookwork and projects! As the worlds champion procrastinator I'm gonna use this excuse right to the hilt! :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I have my books all done to the end of the year, just waiting for the accountant to put all the numbers in the right place and give us the bad news of how much we owe. And the checks aren't being wrote out to the gov't till April 30th!

Mine are pretty much done, did the major part before the end of the year, had this strange problem...we supposedly made money :shock: Actually we just ran out of depreciation :? Anyway all I have to do is add a few items purchased at the end of the month and send it to the tax man 8)

Latest posts