• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

White people free day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Interesting! And that would be a good day to remove ALL that 'tainted' money for that college and premises which was donated and taxed FROM white people!

mrj

If I had a dollar for every racial remark I've ever made, some black would come along and try to steal them.

And that's what I think.

Crazy insane liberal world views. :roll:
Evergreen State College students said racial tensions have been simmering in recent weeks, but reached a boiling point when a faculty member disagreed with their plans to protest.

Students were particularly incensed by an email that surfaced on Twitter on May 25 between Professor Bret Weinstein and Rashida Love, director of First Peoples Multicultural Advising Services. Weinstein, who is white, allegedly condemned the "Day of Absence" event that asked white people to leave campus for the day.

He called the day "an act of oppression in and of itself" and said he would visit campus in spite of the demonstration, according to USA Today.

"If there was interest in a public presentation and discussion of race through a scientific/revolutionary lens, I would be quite willing to organize such an event," Weinstein wrote.

In a YouTube video posted on May 27, a group of students is heard calling for Weinstein to be fired. Demonstrations have involved as many as 200 students pouring into classrooms and the school president's office.

"Hey-hey, ho-ho, these racist teachers have got to go," the students chanted in the video. "I have been told by the Chief of Police it's not safe for me to be on campus," Weinstein told KING. The station notes that Weinstein has spoken out in this year against increasing the role race plays in the admissions process.

Seems like "race relations" are just going to pot since Obama was elected.
Evergreen evacuates campus due to 'direct threat,' will remain closed Friday

"In response to a direct threat to campus safety, the college is closing immediately for the day," college officials posted on Evergreen's website. "All are asked to leave campus or return to residence halls for instructions."

College spokesman Zach Powers told The Olympian that the closure was "out of an abundance of caution ... due to a violent threat against the college received by local law enforcement." College officials were notified around 10:30 a.m. about an individual using an unknown phone number, who claimed to be armed and headed toward Evergreen's campus.

more liberal stupidity..
Evergreen State College excuses student protesters from homework

Student protestors clashing with administrators on an Olympia, Washington college campus appear to have had at least one of their demands met when the president agreed to officially excuse them from homework during their demonstrations.

"All of us are students and have homework and projects and things due," a student can be heard saying in new videos posted online that claim to show Evergreen State College students confronting both College President George Bridges and professor Bret Weinstein.

Demanding that participants be protected from penalization for missed assignments, a student asked Bridges, "have you sent an email out to your faculty letting them know?"

Tensions at the college began when the public liberal arts and sciences college reversed a decades-old campus tradition called "Day of Absence," in which minorities attend programs off campus for a day. The "Day of Absence" is a symbolic act based on a play by Douglas Turner Ward where black residents in a Southern fail to show up one morning, Weinstein wrote in the Wall Street Journal.

In April, the student newspaper The Cooper Point Journal reported that this year's "Day of Absence" would instead involve white students, staff and faculty leaving campus for the day.

In response, Weinstein, a biology professor at the college, wrote an email that was published in the campus paper, in which he objected to the change. He wrote that unlike the traditional "Day of Absence," which is meant to oppose oppression, asking a specific group to leave campus is a "show of force, and an act of oppression in and of itself."

"On a college campus," Weinstein wrote, "one's right to speak–or to be–must never be based on skin color."

Where would I go to be in a dumb azz free zone for maybe an hour or so?

Be the greatest 60 min ever.

This white people free towns plan isn't working out so well for ....say, Detroit or D.C., or Chicago or any damn place. But I'm inclined to be in league with this separatist guy - see, I don't feel so comfortable with black people around my family - like in parts of Omaha. I guess me agreeing with a black guy makes me a racist? Seems like the left flourishes at the nexus of dishonesty and idiocy.

I love the "tainted money " reference. Somehow, call me Nostradamus, I'm guessing the media will never raise such hypocrisy issues.

Brad S said:
This white people free towns plan isn't working out so well for ....say, Detroit or D.C., or Chicago or any damn place. But I'm inclined to be in league with this separatist guy - see, I don't feel so comfortable with black people around my family - like in parts of Omaha. I guess me agreeing with a black guy makes me a racist? Seems like the left flourishes at the nexus of dishonesty and idiocy.

I love the "tainted money " reference. Somehow, call me Nostradamus, I'm guessing the media will never raise such hypocrisy issues.

Conversely, this black people free town seems to be working swimmingly. Logan Utah?

Latest posts