• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

who do you fear the most?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cutterone

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this all week after watching the debates and other topics and the news coverage, or the lack there of. I also was at my mother in laws one day and she was watching a show called The Rise of the 3rd Reich and it got me to thinking and I'm interested in your opinions.
What do you fear worse - an over reaching and dominating government as we have and fear to grow or the media covering it?

cutterone said:
I've been thinking about this all week after watching the debates and other topics and the news coverage, or the lack there of. I also was at my mother in laws one day and she was watching a show called The Rise of the 3rd Reich and it got me to thinking and I'm interested in your opinions.
What do you fear worse - an over reaching and dominating government as we have and fear to grow or the media covering it?

I saw it best described the other day-- as a vote to have the Dems in our pocketbooks- or a vote to have the Repubs in our bedrooms, daily private lives, and world nation builders- while telling us what our morality/religious followings should be..... :(

Both pretty sad- the reason I think Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are the only ones left running that can represent the closest to the countries true feelings....

I'm more scared of the misguided souls like Old Tool, KoKooKatchoo, Bullhumper, and the millions of welfare recipients who will vote to keep Dear Leader in office! That right there ought to be enough to keep you awake nights!

Latest posts