• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHO`S RIGHT- WHO`S WRONG ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Les

Reaction score
All this talk about we are right you are wrong ,they are right ,they are wrong. Who is listening to us anyways? There are 331 registered users on here and the most at one time users was 459. So who is listing ? Very few people by the sounds of it. 459 people in north amreica WOW. Our messages are not being heard by many, mostly just us few that are here each day. Each day we say the same old stuff over and over and freekin over again. A small group doing all the talking and no one is even listing to us.

Les said:
All this talk about we are right you are wrong ,they are right ,they are wrong. Who is listening to us anyways? There are 331 registered users on here and the most at one time users was 459. So who is listing ? Very few people by the sounds of it. 459 people in north amreica WOW. Our messages are not being heard by many, mostly just us few that are here each day. Each day we say the same old stuff over and over and freekin over again. A small group doing all the talking and no one is even listing to us.

Les- Story of my life-- Since I got married I haven't got a word in edgewise- than with a house full of daughters nobody listens anyway :lol: ...

Dittos here OT! Wife and daughters in this house too. Learn to just go downstairs and have a quiet time for a few minutes here and there checking out the computer. Although lately the bull session does remind me of a bunch of women having a squabble. 8)

Oh my God, that was amazing! You brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart, what a unique experience. It's nice to see you have a normal human side to you, there's hope for you after all! That was a very nice post, could we see more of this side of you instead of the ugly one? I understand you're provoked and I really can't blame you, but isn't it nice to get a positive response such as this instead of the filth that is traded back and forth between you and the rest of us? Have a good day from cloudy, windy Saskatchewan.

Where did that very nice post that Hat put on here that I replied to? It was quite touching actually.

I think that Rancher's black helicopter picked up Hat...... real pity that we won't have his twisted logic and Canada-bashing views around :!: :wink: :roll: :roll: lol

For folks like OT, there should be a designation recognizing their situation - something like "Common Man Saint of the Masses". :lol:

Latest posts