• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Who won?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Who won the bet?

• Did Sandhusker win?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did Sh win?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rancher

Reaction score
Poll has been cancled until further notice. Guess Macon has to remove it. :???: I can't.

What the hell does that prove?

The packer blamers will vote for Sandman and the rest will probably be divided.

I haven't even presented the data from the Lakeside plant yet so why would you take a poll at this point?

Agman said what you wanted to hear and Agman certainly carries a lot of weight with me too but I still heard differently from the horse's mouth.

May I ask that you hold off on your stupid poll until I have a chance to review all the Canadian data that I have and present it.

The results are meaningless anyway. Everyone will vote their bias.

The only way to know who should win the bet is the person who knows whether the Boise and Pasco plants running at 35% of capacity and paying their labor force for a 32 hour work week lost more than Lakeside gained in their profits which included the costs of SRM removal on cattle under 30 months of age.

I only presented the Boise and Pasco information I had, not the Lakeside information I am still sorting through.

I realize how desperate you R-CULTers are to finally have something to hang on me after 3 years of debate and you think this is finally going to be your moment but give me a chance to present all the information for those who remain objective on the issue. You know, the non packer blamers!

~SH~

sh** you damn prarie dog,you know we are'nt gonna be biased in our voting :D :D :D .................good luck PS you have had ample time to chicken dance I say let's vote and be done with this mess.

What is this SH, trying to influence the poll thread. You are desperate.

Are you sure that was the horse's mouth and not the horse's arse you called at Tyson.

If you want the real truth, why not call Leo or Pat, or maybe Ghostbusters. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol:

Speaking of packer blamers........

Randy Kaiser: "If you want the real truth, why not call Leo or Pat, or maybe Ghostbusters."

Or perhaps I could consult you. You know more about Tyson's position than they do and the facts you bring to support your position are just soooooo overwhelming. You must win every case you try huh?

Randy Kaiser: "Are you sure that was the horse's mouth and not the horse's arse you called at Tyson."

Is that original?

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Speaking of packer blamers........

Randy Kaiser: "If you want the real truth, why not call Leo or Pat, or maybe Ghostbusters."

Or perhaps I could consult you. You know more about Tyson's position than they do and the facts you bring to support your position are just soooooo overwhelming. You must win every case you try huh?

Randy Kaiser: "Are you sure that was the horse's mouth and not the horse's arse you called at Tyson."

Is that original?

~SH~

Poll is going about like I expected,and since I dont think you have an ounce of integrity in that sorry carcass of your's sh.
the next poll will go something like this,"does sh have enough integrity to pay his bet,or will he welch like a damn cur dog.
POLL>>>>>>>>>> yes he will pay........3 :D
POLL>>>>>>>>>> no he is a welching cur.........45 :mad:

..................good luck

SH,"I haven't even presented the data from the Lakeside plant yet so why would you take a poll at this point?"

You haven't presented any loss figures from the US plants yet. How much did they lose, SH?

I have a question for those who voted for SH; How much more did the US plants lose over what Laskeside made? Give me US dollars, Canadian dollars, or Irish Punt if you want.

Quote:

Is that original?
Randy the packer blamer. Is that original?

Yip, the poll is moving along. SH must have voted for himself 3 times and MRJ and Tam have helped him out.

Had a dream about Snoopy last night. You know, the dog from Charlie Brown with the "Red Baron" alter ego.

Snoopy, the Red Baron, was actually SH. He was flying along in his Tyson/Cargill financed biplane with machine guns installed on the wings. His red cape ----. Hold on a minute. RED cape. Yah that makes sense. SH is actually a closet Liberal supporting power in the hands of few Mutinational companies in bed with the government.

Anyhoo, his red cape flying in the wind. The big SH (Super Hero) logo stamped on his plane, his cape, and his chest were also all paid for by Tyson/Cargil. Kinda like hiring a cheap lawyer to file an Amicus brief. Public perception is everything you know, and when you have a lap dog like SH, you want to hold on to him.

Did I mention that this little puppy has a healthy, wet, BROWN nose.

In the next frame, SH swoops down on a group of protectionist Rcalf supporters with big LLLLL's stamped on their foreheads by the Ninth District court. Some of the cagier Rcalf boys have already made a run for it and started scubbing off the LLLLL's. They have fled to the country side to hide out in guerilla style making it hard for SH to to track them down.

SH has tried a number of times to cross the border into Canada to blast the vocal, but factually devoid "Randy the Packer Blamer Kaiser", but has been turned back by Canada's lone Military Helicopter cause Randy the Packer Blamer Kaiser still contributes to the Canadian economy and pays a fair bit of tax.

Stay tuned, as SH says, you never know when more useless dribble will come from SH's continued quest to "Defend the Packers".

Is that original?

9 votes for sh ?what packer puppet would have the gall?
#1 MRJ
#2agman
#3BMr
#4canadian tam
#5Bill
#6sh
#7northern rancher
#8Cal
#9cowsense

rkaiser said:
Can't be Agman, Haymaker, he buried ole SH this round.

I"ll be damn, what's the industry coming to?when one packer puppet wont back the next :D :D :D ..........good luck

Agman was asked a question & he answered knowing very well that someone on this forum would use it against him. He provided an honest answer without bias. To me, that shows integrity. How was he thanked for this information? More silly @ss name calling and insults. No wonder a point can never be conceded on this forum. This is just plain wrong!

Here is a little story for you. (I don't remember the authors name)

On a cold winter day, a group of porcupines huddled together to stay warm and keep from freezing. But soon they felt one another's quills and moved apart. When the need for warmth brought them closer together again, their quills again forced them apart. They were driven back and forth at the mercy of their discomforts until they found the distance from one another that provided a maximum of warmth and a minimum of pain.

In human beings, the emptiness and monotony of the isolated self produces a need for society. This brings people together, but their many offensive qualities and intolerable faults drive them apart again. The optimum distance that they finally find and that permits them to coexist is embodied in politeness and good manners. Because of the distance between us, we can only partially satisfy our need for warmth, but at the same time, we are spared the stab of one another's quills.

Have a nice day!

Why not just come out and say it, SH. You're not going to pay. You're going to cling to some nonsense you call evidence (like slaughter numbers) and say your point is proven. Your biggest compadre has already said you lost.

You got caught in a tall tale, dug yourself in deep by offering a bet you didn't think I would take, and now you're buried. It's time to cut your losses and pay up. We're all watching....

Here's to you Sandhusker, you won by a critical mistake on my part.

Go read my post!

~SH~

rancher said:
Poll has been cancled until further notice. Guess Macon has to remove it. :???: I can't.

Good story, Fedup2, with a good "point" to it! Thanks for being honest and showing real integrity here.

However, you know this bunch. You will probably be crucified for it!

MRJ

Latest posts