• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Whoo Hooo, it's all free...... 2

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
'You're Going to Have The Left-Wing Feeding Frenzy': Alexandra

Pelosi is a Racist

Alexandra Pelosi that is. Daughter of Nancy Pelosi.

Last week Bill Maher played a new documentary by her in which she went down to Mississippi and interviewed poor, conservative, rural, white southerners. And we on the left laughed and had a good time ridiculing them. Not because they were white. Not because they were poor. But because they were racist, especially towards the President, and using that as a reason to vote against their own economic interests. This is not some far fetched stereotype. This is a fact they are ignorant.

yep.. it is ok to make fun of the poor and call them names as long as they is white..

This week Alexandra Pelosi went on to Bill Maher to present the other side of the story. No she didn't try to present a more favorable version of the racist white southerner, although there would have been some honor in that. Instead she went to a local welfare office where impoverished citizens where in line to get food stamps and hand selected a couple of profiles to put in her video. In particular these were profiles of poor black men, in which she presented them as the stereotypical horny, lazy, leach of society.

While it is certainly all right to ridicule racists, it is not all right to ridicule the African-American community. In that case YOU are the one being the racist. There is nothing hypocritical about that. If you can't see why there is a difference between the two then you are just being willfully ignorant in an effort to present a false equivalency.

Unfortunately, it didn't stop there. She decided to repeat conservative falsehoods and catchphrases like "welfare queens" and "entitlement society." Problem is we did have welfare reform. And guess what? It was a disaster. It's pretty galling that she would criticize people for being "entitled" and getting "hand-outs" when she was handed everything on a silver platter her entire life. Not everyone can have such exotic jobs as being a documentarian.

Oh and she took a shot at liberal bloggers "sitting at the computer in their underwear."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/03/17/1075253/-Pelosi-is-a-Racist

I never thought I would respect a daughter of one of the most liberal wackjobs around.. but.. she did make a point.. and that is you can make fun of whites.. but don't dare make fun of "african Americans"

care to bet Nancy has to resign.. :lol:

pelosis-daughter-interviews-social-parasites-in-new-video

Alexandra Pelosi lives across the street from a Welfare office in NYC. She decided to talk to some of the folks standing in line outside. The answers she got aren't much of a surprise to folks like us.

She debuted the film clip on Bill Maher's show and as predicted his audience was not amused. In an earlier episode she took her camera to some backwater town in Mississippi to interview the "toothless rednecks who vote Republican" and Maher's audience got a big laugh. But this time you could hear a pin drop.

If you want to skip over Bill Maher's faltering excuse making and diversion, jump to 4:35 in the video, the actual interview runs about 3 minutes and then it's back to Bill Maher making excuses.

Some highlights: "Why are you here?" "Because I want to get me some Obama bucks." "Why do you like Obama?" "Because he gives me stuff." "There's a job center right behind you, would you ever go inside to look for a job?" "Nah, I ain't lookin' for no job."

clip...

Maher: You're Nancy Pelosi's daughter and I just gave a million dollars to Obama, so we can't be racists.

Pelosi: The point is, Joe the doorman is voting Republican, he used to be a Democrat, we're loosing an entire generation of voters because of this entitlement mentality. People are sick of it.
http://waznmentobe.com/politics/pelosis-daughter-interviews-social-parasites-in-new-video.html

darn.. that lady nailed it.. and in front of a hostile audience,.. :lol:

Bill Maher not racist?? Come on, that guy hates white people more than anybody on the planet!! His self loathing is so obvious it's sickening. That 1 million $ donations was the worst case of a$$ kissing I have ever seen. IMHO :mad: :mad:

Latest posts