• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Whoopsie....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20247953,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Sherry Johnston, the mother of Levi Johnston – the 18-year-old who is the father of Bristol Palin's soon-to-be-born baby – was charged with six felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance, Alaska's Anchorage Daily News reported Friday.

Johnston, 42, was arrested Thursday at her home with a search warrant as part of an undercover drug investigation by Alaska State troopers.

Troopers said they charged Johnston with second-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance – typically manufacturing or delivering drugs – as well as fourth-degree misconduct involving controlled substances, or possession, said the newspaper.

I suspect there are a few good folks right here on this site who also have had some family members mixed up in a serious drug problem.

Or maybe even the posters themselves have had problems with drugs.

Not something to be taken lightly - tough on the remainder of the family.

The way you titled this thread makes me ask ....

Are you gloating?

Hope not

BC

Broke Cowboy said:
I suspect there are a few good folks right here on this site who also have had some family members mixed up in a serious drug problem.

Or maybe even the posters themselves have had problems with drugs.

Not something to be taken lightly - tough on the remainder of the family.

The way you titled this thread makes me ask ....

Are you gloating?

Hope not

BC

You want me to retitle it...." Screwed Up?"....or what would you like????

You just pick any ol' title and I'll change it....just for you!

I feel sorry for the young man,he didn't ask for his family to be put in the spotlight :?

I'm sure he has TONS more brains then his mom does,being part of Palins family will help him not hurt him.

Oldtimer said:
typically manufacturing or delivering drugs

Don't sound like any little whoopsie-- sounds like manufacturing and peddling meth :???: ....

♪Meth pots roasting on an open fire? ♪♪

Go ahead Mr. Perfect. Throw the first stone. Get your jollies again. You thrive on the misfortune of others no matter what it is. You're day will come.

Mrs.Greg said:
I feel sorry for the young man,he didn't ask for his family to be put in the spotlight :?

I'm sure he has TONS more brains then his mom does,being part of Palins family will help him not hurt him.

Apparently NOT smart enough to know unprotected sex leads to a baby!!!! :roll:

TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:
typically manufacturing or delivering drugs

Don't sound like any little whoopsie-- sounds like manufacturing and peddling meth :???: ....

♪Meth pots roasting on an open fire? ♪♪

Go ahead Mr. Perfect. Throw the first stone. Get your jollies again. You thrive on the misfortune of others no matter what it is. You're day will come.

So you think manufacturing and sale of methamphetamine is a little whoopsie :???: :shock:

kolanuraven said:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20247953,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Sherry Johnston, the mother of Levi Johnston – the 18-year-old who is the father of Bristol Palin's soon-to-be-born baby – was charged with six felony counts of misconduct involving a controlled substance, Alaska's Anchorage Daily News reported Friday.

Johnston, 42, was arrested Thursday at her home with a search warrant as part of an undercover drug investigation by Alaska State troopers.

Troopers said they charged Johnston with second-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance – typically manufacturing or delivering drugs – as well as fourth-degree misconduct involving controlled substances, or possession, said the newspaper.

This is news worthy why? :roll:

Obama sits in a racist anti American church for 20 years and liberals think guilt by association is wrong, but the mother of a boyfriend of Palin's daughter gets arrested and you find it news worthy?

Do you realize how stupid you look? :roll:

You people went wild about a little ' bodily fluid' in the White House.....now just think a minute.

IF McCain-Palin had won....this very woman would most likely have brought meth into the White House , as she'd be First In-Law!!!

kolanuraven said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Apparently NOT smart enough to know unprotected sex leads to a baby!!!! :roll:

Depends on the person. It could lead to an abortion for many. Then right back in the sack again.

Oldtimer said:
TexasBred said:
Oldtimer said:

So you think manufacturing and sale of methamphetamine is a little whoopsie :???: :shock:

No but your post was repulsive. With your little musical notes etc. you make it sound like you're really getting off to this. Probably more fun that beating a confession out of someone in the "old days" when noone' was looking.

hopefully the palins tell their daughter it's better to be a single mom than get married to a total screwup if that's what he is.

Any parent knows that you can talk to your kids about what is right or wrong and you hope you've instilled values onto your child, but it ultimately comes down to that person's individual choice. Some children think about the values you've tried to instill in them, some don't care because we've instilled a public attitude of, "if it feels good, do it" and "what about me, it's all about me attitude".

You know, perhaps we should be asking better questions. A country that spends as much as it does to stop drugs, why haven't we stopped them? Is it true that Morgan Stanley is a front runner for drug money thru its bank? Who profits and whose accounts is it running through or to?

What involvement does the CIA have in drugs or drug money?

Several months ago Texan made a statement that the young people couldn't pass a drug test. He's absolutely right and its a sad state we've become. What I've run across is that many young people (under 30) don't have a pot to pea in or a window to throw it out of, they'll bypass paying their utilities or their child support but by gollys they have to buy that case of beer or a bag of dope. It don't make sense.

One evening watching Jack Van Impe, he brought up that when the Bible spoke of sorcery/witchcraft that it had been misconstrued.... the Greek word is pharmacaii (sp?) and he went on to say, "In the end times the people will not give up their pharmacy".

Isn't Jack Van Impe the guy who keeps claiming to know when the Second Coming of Christ will occur, and simply picks another date and time when it doesn't happen? Isn't he the one who predicted that Y2K would result in disasters of biblical proportions and possibly the end of the world? Isn't he the one who says the European Union will someday be headed by the anti-Christ? The guys a nutcase.

MoGal said:
Any parent knows that you can talk to your kids about what is right or wrong and you hope you've instilled values onto your child, but it ultimately comes down to that person's individual choice. Some children think about the values you've tried to instill in them, some don't care because we've instilled a public attitude of, "if it feels good, do it" and "what about me, it's all about me attitude".

You know, perhaps we should be asking better questions. A country that spends as much as it does to stop drugs, why haven't we stopped them? Is it true that Morgan Stanley is a front runner for drug money thru its bank? Who profits and whose accounts is it running through or to?

What involvement does the CIA have in drugs or drug money?

Several months ago Texan made a statement that the young people couldn't pass a drug test. He's absolutely right and its a sad state we've become. What I've run across is that many young people (under 30) don't have a pot to pea in or a window to throw it out of, they'll bypass paying their utilities or their child support but by gollys they have to buy that case of beer or a bag of dope. It don't make sense.

One evening watching Jack Van Impe, he brought up that when the Bible spoke of sorcery/witchcraft that it had been misconstrued.... the Greek word is pharmacaii (sp?) and he went on to say, "In the end times the people will not give up their pharmacy".
HELLOOO,Nowhere anywhere in Kolas post did it say the young man was using drugs,it was his mother.
As a parent of a 25&27yr olds,I'll tell you my kids were WAY better behaved then either greg and I were.THANK GOODNESS.And I suspect thats true about many ranchers posters.
Man,thats a bone of contention of mine,lumping in a couple of misguided young with a TON of great young.
Personally,Palins soon to be SIL looks to be making an honorable stand,not a dang thing wrong with that.

Mrs. Greg: We are in the generation of the unchurched and fatherless........ things have changed from when we were young kids. No matter how great you think your children are, I'm quite sure you don't know everything they do.

-----------
Maybe we should be asking why that article dragged Sarah Palin into it? I admit, I misread it, but I also think that its a cheap shot at Palin. Her daughter's boyfriends mother.... oh please.

Latest posts