• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHO'S PLAYING POKER TONITE?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I gotta do a lil visiting this evening but hope to be home early who is playing poker,
at what time?..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
I gotta do a lil visiting this evening but hope to be home early who is playing poker,

Count me in Haymaker. Got some stuff to do but will be there sometime.

I'll try for 8 my time, I need lots of practice. PLUS I need good cards.

I'll check on there later and see if you guys are around. Are we going to play Hold Em?

I'll be sure to wear my sunglasses so you guys can't see when I'm bluffing.
8) 8)

and Rancher, make sure you wear that cute thong again! :p :p

Murgen said:
I'll check on there later and see if you guys are around. Are we going to play Hold Em?

I'll be sure to wear my sunglasses so you guys can't see when I'm bluffing.
8) 8)

and Rancher, make sure you wear that cute thong again! :p :p

I would ask Faster Horses to wear the thong, but last time I called her a bag :oops: , and someone else called her fat. So she took all our money. I want on the good side of her from now on. Maybe her hubby will bring back my wife. :mad:

Rancher,

I believe FH's owes us a few drinks too. She skipped out last night without paying the bar tab........... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAY MAKER said:

I made it over there-- boy what a chatty bunch :lol: --especially when I didn't know how to "talk back" on that thar machine....Missed you Haymaker...

I made about $3000 dollars in a couple of hours practicing earlier in the evening- then when I got in with the chat crew I dumped a $1000 in an hour- screwed up my figuring odds......It was a lot of fun, but I'm so tight I hate to even lose play money :wink:

It sure is hard to "chat" and play computer cards at the same time. I fell on the floor laughing at Tibbs poking and prodding ay OT!!

OT, I think you left before TxTibbs came back. He was UPSET. His friend took his his pants, his shirt and his pickup and hadn't brought them back. He was worried the friend would wreck the pickup. We were all symphathetic UNTIL he won about $10,000 of our money. Then he caught a lot of heck...we told him his mother called to tell him they found the wrecked pickup. Somebody saw it go by and the door was hanging off and the hood was dented in. Then someone said it was on fire and there was an APB out on TxTibbs because they thought it was him that stole the pickup...oh, it was a LOT of FUN!!

Not for Tibbs, but for us. Tibbs fun was all our money he took.

Faster horses said:
OT, I think you left before TxTibbs came back. He was UPSET. His friend took his his pants, his shirt and his pickup and hadn't brought them back. He was worried the friend would wreck the pickup. We were all symphathetic UNTIL he won about $10,000 of our money. Then he caught a lot of heck...we told him his mother called to tell him they found the wrecked pickup. Somebody saw it go by and the door was hanging off and the hood was dented in. Then someone said it was on fire and there was an APB out on TxTibbs because they thought it was him that stole the pickup...oh, it was a LOT of FUN!!

Not for Tibbs, but for us. Tibbs fun was all our money he took.

I'd like to hear the story of how his friend got him out of his pants and shirt-- unless he let HER :wink: :lol: ......

Yeah trying to read, write and play cards is almost more than I can handle- but anymore I have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time- let alone remembering where I was going to...

Yea, I know the feeling well.

I know all the chatting cost me some money and some missed plays, but it is just fer fun and I had a LOT OF FUN!!!

Someone mentioned that the other players probably didn't like all the talking, but the ones that don't like it usually leave...

Really, there usually isn't that much chatting going on. We wanted to get OT to 'fess up that he was there incognito. Amazing how people get found out...I prolly wouldn't have figured him out, but Tibbs did. Like I say, it was a BLAST!

well I missed the party,got tied up but eventually I will get my timing right,just gotta get caught up from being away for a few days............good luck PS looking forward to playing poker with you card sharks,especially you faster horses :D :D

you must have worked the boys over pretty good ,to get em name calling or they had one too many?...........good luck PS how do you send messages on that board ?

Things must have heated up after I left, I was still laughing this morning about coaly and Txtibbs, don't think I could have taken much more. I was worried coaly wasn't oldtimer and oldtimer would be kicked out of town from all the razzying TXtibbs gave, lol. Ranchers.net has competition on the spot to be. :shock:

HAY MAKER said:
you must have worked the boys over pretty good ,to get em name calling or they had one too many?...........good luck PS how do you send messages on that board ?

Just ask Oldtimer he can tell you, FINIALLY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:

Just ask Oldtimer he can tell you, FINIALLY!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm not sure what I did :? I Just started typing and hit ENTER and it showed up :lol:

Latest posts