• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHY DID 16700 CATTLEMEN JOIN R CALF ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

WHY DID 16700 cattle men join R CALF?

• all 16700 of them want a fairer market place

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all 16700 of em are uninformed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MRJ-- How many NCBA members did not even know they were members, but had dues deducted from their checks in order to sell to certain feeders or buyers?... You weren't an NCBA member you couldn't feed in that feedlot-- or sell to that feedlot...In order to belong to many state cattle organiztions they made you join NCBA....Now that much of this is ending so is NCBA's membership...

Oldtimer said:
MRJ-- How many NCBA members did not even know they were members, but had dues deducted from their checks in order to sell to certain feeders or buyers?... You weren't an NCBA member you couldn't feed in that feedlot-- or sell to that feedlot...In order to belong to many state cattle organiztions they made you join NCBA....Now that much of this is ending so is NCBA's membership...

Thats how it works in Mn if you want to join the Mn State Cattlemens Assn you have to pay the NCBA dues I think it was around $180.00 for both what a bargain.NOT.

HAY MAKER said:
Maple Leaf Angus said:
HAY MAKER said:
I dont know why did they?Surely you arent using one of ~SH~ ole tricks and comparing cattle men to a lemming,16700 cattle men, and you would have me believe they are all wrong?and you are right ..........good luck

Your answer is very revealing, HAY MAKER. The lemmings didn't know either. They were just blindly following their mindless leader. So I don't suppose one could say the lemmings were all wrong. Just very ignorant.

But you are right. Let's not compare real cattlemen and women to lemmings.

Thats better now you are talkin sense,you may not want to hear this but these R CALFERS come from all walks of life ,judges lawyers ,vets,politicians and uneducated cowboys like myself,they are all good folks just trying to make the cattle business better for all ........good
luck PS they are any thing but blindless followers.

Is Judge Cebull a member Haymaker?

To my knowledge, the honorable judge CEBULL,is not a member of R CALF ..............good luck

Just consider if we had spent all the money LMA, R-Calf, NCBA, and who the heck knows on PROMOTING BEEF, HELPING FOLKS THAT NEED A HELPING HAND, and SHOWING the FOOD INDUSTRY HOW TO PREPARE OUR PRODUCT<<<<<<<<<<<<<INSTEAD OF ALL THIS LEGAL< EGO BS we would have the POPE EATING BEEF ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me how many cattlemen there are in the US ? I would think 16,700 is a pretty small percentage !

Moose said:
Can anyone tell me how many cattlemen there are in the US ? I would think 16,700 is a pretty small percentage !

MOOSE, I heard around 850000,but aint sure................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
To my knowledge, the honorable judge CEBULL,is not a member of R CALF ..............good luck
It has been reported that the honorable judge was made an Honorary member shortly after March 7th. They felt it was deserving for the speed in which he released his 30 page report (the day after). This remarkable speed of course would not have been possible without the numerous evenings spent in consultation with the members of the above mentioned group at a local pool hall. The ceremony inducting the honorable judge was done at an informal gathering at Jake's steak House. The festivities hit a bit of a speed bump when it was discovered that Jake's had run out of American CAB the day before and had instead been dining on quality Canadian Sterling Silver beef. All fears were eased when Leo admitted that despite R-Calf claims, Canadian beef was safe and in fact it could well be from cattle owned by an R-Calf member.

It was reported that the confused honorable Judge was seen leaving scratching his head and remarking that now he truly was confused. :lol:

Bill said:
HAY MAKER said:
It has been reported that the honorable judge was made an Honorary member shortly after March 7th. They felt it was deserving for the speed in which he released his 30 page report (the day after). This remarkable speed of course would not have been possible without the numerous evenings spent in consultation with the members of the above mentioned group at a local pool hall. The ceremony inducting the honorable judge was done at an informal gathering at Jake's steak House. The festivities hit a bit of a speed bump when it was discovered that Jake's had run out of American CAB the day before and had instead been dining on quality Canadian Sterling Silver beef. All fears were eased when Leo admitted that despite R-Calf claims, Canadian beef was safe and in fact it could well be from cattle owned by an R-Calf member.

It was reported that the confused honorable Judge was seen leaving scratching his head and remarking that now he truly was confused. :lol:

BILL I believe you missed your calling,you make a much better comic than cattle man..................good luck

If there are 850000 cattlemen then less than 2 percent belong to R-calf. Sounds like 98% of the cattlemen think for themselves !!

Moose said:
If there are 850000 cattlemen then less than 2 percent belong to R-calf. Sounds like 98% of the cattlemen think for themselves !!

Hang aroung MOOSE,me and you will talk R CALF numbers at the end of the year,there wont be any doubt R CALF is the cattle mans choice.............good luck

Moose said:

Moose
We just go about our daily lives and try to ignore some of the rantings and ravings of the people on the edge of the herd :shock: If you look in the center of the group you will find the most people with common sense :lol:

mwj said:
Moose said:

Moose
We just go about our daily lives and try to ignore some of the rantings and ravings of the people on the edge of the herd :shock: If you look in the center of the group you will find the most people with common sense :lol:

common sense and sheltered,never had much use for folks in the center of the issuses,let the folks on the edges do all the work while they captalize on the gains..............good luck PS the front line is an edge :wink:

HAY MAKER said:
mwj said:
Moose said:

Moose

common sense and sheltered,never had much use for folks in the center of the issuses,let the folks on the edges do all the work while they captalize on the gains..............good luck PS the front line is edge :wink:

Never thought much of the extreme left or right in most controversial things. They seem to get there knickers in a knot over the trivial things and loose sight of what the origanol prob. was :shock: I :p

Latest posts