• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHY DO YOU COME.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Ranchers.net is the best ag site on the web,full of information and interesting people.I like to talk cattle ,weather mixed with a little humor,how about you ?...............good luck

Hi Haymaker,
I've joined the site to find out more about the industry as a whole. In my lifetime I have learn that the media is nothing but a pack of crazy people spouting lies and filth. If you want to learn something go right to the source! I have learned tons in my short time as a poster here. Now the added bonus. I have made some really great cyber friends. I get quite a few PM's with advice and honestly feel that peoples doors are open to me if I happen to pop by! Great recipes have been swapped, crazy jokes. Truely is a big family! Love it!

Judith said:
Hi Haymaker,
I've joined the site to find out more about the industry as a whole. In my lifetime I have learn that the media is nothing but a pack of crazy people spouting lies and filth. If you want to learn something go right to the source! I have learned tons in my short time as a poster here. Now the added bonus. I have made some really great cyber friends. I get quite a few PM's with advice and honestly feel that peoples doors are open to me if I happen to pop by! Great recipes have been swapped, crazy jokes. Truely is a big family! Love it!

I do believe you are right Judith,and I been reading your posts,you are a asset to the boards :wink: ...............good luck

I suppose most of what is here, I joined for, except the disputes. But, the thing that really brought me here was learning about the other ranchers way of life and doing things. It fascinates me to see how we all do things so differently in different regions. The jokes are always an asset, and if you cant laugh, why do anything in life? I love to share jokes. Haymaker you have a good weekend off and galavanting...behave and dont you be staying out in that sun to long :wink: .

I am heading to Buffalo to pick up the roomies daughter from Horse Camp...sounds like she ended up having a blast.

Easty

I like ranchers because I get to chit chat with folks from other areas of the country and north of the 49th.

I don't get to leave the farm very often and very rarely travel out of the state. Ranchers is a great place to make friends that do things differently and live a completely different lifestyle. We are all stewards of land and livestock, we just do things differently in different areas.

The exact reason I signed up on ranchers.net, was to find people that had things in common with, and similar ways of life. What I found, was so much better than what I expected to find. Found people that really want to share their knowledge, their way of life, and we get photo's to boot!!!!

icon_hug.gif
fer ya'll :D

Seeing that "Gossip" is one of the categories, reminds me that Nebrusker who used to post here, got picked up for DUI - 1st offense (driving under the influence). He was fined $400, and is on probation for a year.

Though y'all might be interested.

Soapweed said:
Seeing that "Gossip" is one of the categories, reminds me that Nebrusker who used to post here, got picked up for DUI - 1st offense (driving under the influence). He was fined $400, and is on probation for a year.

From what I recall if this was the first time he got caught, he must be the luckiest man in Nebraska. :lol:

CJ said:
Soapweed said:

From what I recall if this was the first time he got caught, he must be the luckiest man in Nebraska. :lol:

He's not too lucky, because he got kicked off of Ranchers.Net. :wink: And he darned sure deserved it.

Soapweed said:
CJ said:
Soapweed said:

He's not too lucky, because he got kicked off of Ranchers.Net. :wink: And he darned sure deserved it.

Probably was deep in the :drink: when he got so mean. I remember him and Hat (maybe the same person?) Glad he got caught, :twisted: maybe he'll get an attitude change.

I came to Ranchers seeking only a wee bit of info for a writing project.
Never knew what an addiction it would become!
All the ranchers have widened my horizons considerably in a most enjoyable fashion.

Thank you one and all way out in your far corners of the planet Earth. :clap:

Why I came is not the same reason as why I stayed.

I was new to the computer world and a friend told me about this site.
So I visited, read awhile, made a comment or two and was hooked.
I think that might have been in 2002!!!!!!

I stay for all the comaradre here. OT's weather forcasts :wink:, jokes,
news, stories, pictures, sharing the ups and downs of the
lives of others and for all the things I learn. I had no idea
about posting pictures and got so much help with that. I also learned
about playing poker on a poker site :wink:.

Ranchers.net has a lot to offer. I learn
more here than just about anywhere and usually faster...

Thanks, my ranchers.net family!!!

I guess I would have to vote for all of these things, but I am not sure that some of them would apply. I have been on here for several years. A neighbor suggested this site to me. I don't know how many of the people who were on this ite then are still here, but I do know that Jason and SH (lonewolf) were, mayb tommy and brad. I became adicted as I like to see what the rest of you out there are thinking.

I've been on ranchrsnet as another alias for a long, long time. 8) Only came clean two or three years ago. Ya I remember lone wolf and wasn't there a coyote too? Jason has been here for a long time....
I have had the oppertunity to meet a bunch of you. And it's just like old friends. None of you are like what I had you all pictured. You are all better than I could of ever imagined. We all have a common thread. And I am the luckiest person in the world to have gotten to know each and everyone of you.. Thank You.......

I come here because Katrina is here. She makes the best chokecherry jelly in the whole wide world. :D

She also sent me some Tangle Ridge before I could get it down here.

I love her very much. I love her jelly almost as much.

If I needed some more chokecherry jelly, I feel like she would send me some if I asked.

Chokecherry jelly is very good. I like it a lot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, Honey our chokecherry trees didn't produce this year :( ... If they did the chokecherries where all wrinklie :| .... The drought did them in for this year. Next year, you are at the top of my list Mike.

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........
I am making some wine :drink: :drink: :nod: ...... :wink: :wink: :wink:

PSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH
MIKE......nr had some of my jelly......Maybe she still has some and you can sweet talk her out of some............ Worth a try......... :wink: :wink:

Latest posts