• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why Does???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per said:
Hey Pig Farmer, I've heard the word respect bantered around a few times in this thread. I wonder if I might respectfully ask you to respect some of the rest of us and leave the Ot bashing to Political bull so we don't have to be exposed to it here on Ranch talk. I singled you out because of your response on this page but it certainly is directed at all who are participating in this exercise. Let's keep it to PB or Bull if it is necessary at all. It is loosing it's entertainment value and makes you no better than what you accuse Ot of.

I have no problem with your request. But wipe of your glasses and address the one that got up on his pulpit and started preaching rhetoric first.

I posted in this thread an answer that addressed the topic. I mentioned Mike C. Then ot started saying sock puppet boy friend infatuation garbage and I simply made a reply to address his rambling.

It would have been hard for me to have posted the reply in PB. Because he is scared of everyone over there. He thinks the boogie man will grab him and take him away if he answers all the posts in PB that address him. :wink:

So again one can only answer a post in the forum its in or be a coward of the booggggie man.

For the record I am not talking about BackhoeBoogie either. :lol:

I am talking about the boogie man that takes candy and lunch boxes from babies and whiners.

ot has been asked numerous substantive questions in PB they all remain unanswered. I simply did not wish to come off as being afraid to answer ot's. innuendo's.

PER i guess you missed this post I mentioned by ot earlier in the thread so
read on.

ot wrote.

You sure have an infatuation with that Mike-- all the praise posts you've put on... Ironic how you showed up about the time he disappeared-- brother, boyfriend, or possibly an alter ego

So again I was simply addressing the post rather than being a coward and not having the cajone's as ot would say. :wink:

I just thought you could be reasoned with Pig Farmer. It doesn't do any good to continue with this in Ranch talk. Ot wouldn't find an audience here if we didn't respond here. You don't have to prove how big your cajones are for the rest of us.

per said:
I just thought you could be reasoned with Pig Farmer. It doesn't do any good to continue with this in Ranch talk. Ot wouldn't find an audience here if we didn't respond here. You don't have to prove how big your cajones are for the rest of us.

Some people would not appreciate being hung with a new rope as Harry Carey said to John Wayne in Angel and the Bad Man! :lol:

Pig Farmer said:
flyingS said:
There is nothing wrong with having an opinion or being proud of your accomplishments. Stateing the facts does not necessarily mean you are bragging, if they are facts. The problem that I see is that posters forget to have respect for other posters. You can disagree respectfully without attacking someone personally. RESPECT seems to be what is lacked here. I notice that there are even a few posters that sign there names, that says something of there personal character.

Ryan S.

First off this is not Mike C.

Mike C. Has been posting on CT for years. He posts information that is very enlightening with facts about whatever the topic of the thread is.

He also can slam dunk the best of the smart arse arrogant has beens especially the fat man from Montana.. ot is the victim with the most scars from Mikes dramatic hits of the day. :lol:

Now ot what really stirs your dandruff up is being bested all the time. Its not the day and age you are living in. The fact is you are incapable of keeping up with the changing times.

As you would say about Rush Limbaugh. Loose a bunch of that weight or go get treatment for the furniture disease you were diagnosed with. Or you could become the national poster boy for all those who's chest's have went to their drawers.

:cry: :cry: :cry: .

Speaking of the day and age we are living in when was the last time you saw your shoes? :lol: Without putting them up on a stool?

Hi Pigfarmer,

Can you please explain how your comments about OT's weight, and your question about seeing his shoes addresses his ramblings?

Thanks,

Cattleman said:
Pig Farmer said:
flyingS said:
There is nothing wrong with having an opinion or being proud of your accomplishments. Stateing the facts does not necessarily mean you are bragging, if they are facts. The problem that I see is that posters forget to have respect for other posters. You can disagree respectfully without attacking someone personally. RESPECT seems to be what is lacked here. I notice that there are even a few posters that sign there names, that says something of there personal character.

Ryan S.

Mike C. Has been posting on CT for years. He posts information that is very enlightening with facts about whatever the topic of the thread is.

He also can slam dunk the best of the smart arse arrogant has beens especially the fat man from Montana.. ot is the victim with the most scars from Mikes dramatic hits of the day. :lol:

Now ot what really stirs your dandruff up is being bested all the time. Its not the day and age you are living in. The fact is you are incapable of keeping up with the changing times.

As you would say about Rush Limbaugh. Loose a bunch of that weight or go get treatment for the furniture disease you were diagnosed with. Or you could become the national poster boy for all those who's chest's have went to their drawers.

Speaking of the day and age we are living in when was the last time you saw your shoes? :lol: Without putting them up on a stool?

Hi Pigfarmer,

Can you please explain how your comments about OT's weight, and your question about seeing his shoes addresses his ramblings?

Thanks,

It's really very simple. The man can't see his feet so he must be reminded to digest what he reads so as to keep his foot out of his mouth. Or in his case feet out of his mouth.

You know the old hoof and mouth disease cattle are prone to that sometimes infects producers! :lol:

Pig Farmer said:
Cattleman said:
Pig Farmer said:

Hi Pigfarmer,

Thanks,

It's really very simple. The man can't see his feet so he must be reminded to digest what he reads so as to keep his foot out of his mouth. Or in his case feet out of his mouth.

You know the old hoof and mouth disease cattle are prone to that sometimes infects producers! :lol:

Kinda sound like you have more than just head knowledge on this.

burnt said:
Pig Farmer said:
Cattleman said:
Hi Pigfarmer,

Thanks,

Burnt I am not perfect just forgiven. I am quite sure it would apply to most on any given day.

My problem an the above is that most will apologize when they are out of line. Then there are some that demand apologies and never apologize themselves when that have wronged others. That is my problem with the above individual! :)

Pig Farmer said:
burnt said:
Pig Farmer said:

Burnt I am not perfect just forgiven. I am quite sure it would apply to most on any given day.

My problem an the above is that most will apologize when they are out of line. Then there are some that demand apologies and never apologize themselves when that have wronged others. That is my problem with the above individual! :)

I hear ya. Forgiven is nicer when accompanied by lil sanctification.

Just sayin'.

toofunny.gif

Latest posts