• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why men should not write advice columns

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
advice.jpg

I think I would have checked the battery to see if the alternator had failed.

Cars won't run without a spark. :wink:

Mike said:

men and cars might have things in common and are alot alike.
once in awhile a guy has to buy a new set of tires or have his car detailed.

Mike said:

Ya, and check to see if alt is putting out. A batter can have enuf whack to turn the motor over, but if voltage is below a certain point, on newer cars computor won't let it run.

Debris in fuel line?! That sounds kinda goofy---but I would check--or just change--the fuel filter, guess that's maybe what was meant.

The husband is being kinda irresponsible---I agree, good to keep wife working--but most women are kinda helpless mechanically, it's his job to make sure she's got safe, dependable rig to get to work. Probably lost half a shift over this, plus she'll be 'outa sorts' for a day or two.....

littlejoe said:
Mike said:

Ya, and check to see if alt is putting out. A batter can have enuf whack to turn the motor over, but if voltage is below a certain point, on newer cars computor won't let it run.

Debris in fuel line?! That sounds kinda goofy---but I would check--or just change--the fuel filter, guess that's maybe what was meant.

The husband is being kinda irresponsible---I agree, good to keep wife working--but most women are kinda helpless mechanically, it's his job to make sure she's got safe, dependable rig to get to work. Probably lost half a shift over this, plus she'll be 'outa sorts' for a day or two.....

I do hope your just being funny.. :shock:

littlejoe said:
Mike said:

it wouldn't be so bad to lose straight time pay but if it wudda been overtime..........that hurts!!

pups and bucks said:
littlejoe said:
Mike said:

it wouldn't be so bad to lose straight time pay but if it wudda been overtime..........that hurts!!

I've had some more thoughts about this---wonder how far that gal has to go to work anyhow? Maybe she could ride a bike, could probably use the exercise===and if it's first thing in the am, maybe she could deliver newspapers enroute, seems like they have trouble keeping people to do it.

littlejoe said:
pups and bucks said:
littlejoe said:

I've had some more thoughts about this---wonder how far that gal has to go to work anyhow? Maybe she could ride a bike, could probably use the exercise===and if it's first thing in the am, maybe she could deliver newspapers enroute, seems like they have trouble keeping people to do it.

Obviously, littlejoe, YOU THINK TOO MUCH! :p :wink: :D

Latest posts