• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wilder Buffalo Ranch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Frank in West Dakota

Reaction score
This guy does not have happy neighbors, was in ND court last year for buffalo wandering onto neighbors land. Hope he loses everything.

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/news/local/article_bc8f0f6e-330d-11e0-a812-001cc4c002e0.html

This guy that owns this ranch is one of a kind, My son in law worked for him several years on that ranch and can tell ya things that are hard to believe, with all his money thinks he knows it all and wants to look important. 101

That is disgusting. Take an animal that really wasn't meant to be domesticated, and can take care of itself if it has the range, then fence it in where it can't possibly take care of itself and let it starve. Meanwhile, suck up subsidies from the taxpayers and live large. Did this sorry excuse for a human being sell his soul to the devil, or just has it out on long term lease I wonder?

yesterday we had 4 buffalo cows show up and decided they wanted to be part of the herd....I may have a buffalo skin rug for my new house very soon!

Buffalo008.jpg

This showed up in our cows during the three day 4H marathon-I only had time the first time to run him off back into the muskkeg I thought he'd go back to his buffalo cows. The second time he was in amongst the cows hooking the crap out of them-I found two fresh slips-the picture shows how I dealt with it. Actually most buffalo outfits up here shoot their strays as they get in the bush and are pretty hard to recapture-they are worth a bit more now then they were back then though.

I can't see pictures on here this morning for some reason...these girls are a mystery, some guys turned 30 head loose last yr I guess so not sure if these are whats left or if they drifted up from Montana, they are a little hooky around the feed for sure.

That potlicker was acting like he was trying to start his own stampede-he was herding them and really hooking them. Not a pretty sight seeing a cow a few days off calving flipped end over end. My neighbor was good about it-I had him about quartered when he showed up-saved him the butchering job.

Latest posts