• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wildlife - Mounted on the wall - Contest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
1. AngusCattleShower
100_0494AngusCattleShower.jpg

2. MTgirl
kylesbuckMTgirl.jpg

3. Julie
LIONJulie.jpg

4. IluvAltaBeef
Picture004IluvAltaBeef.jpg

5. Ranch Mom
elk.jpg

sorry az, K_ranch just saw the topic and had me post it for fun, then we didn't even remember to vote for ourselves lol. That is a wall in our new house.

I forgot to send mine in, but I guess he don't hang and the wall anyway he just sits and guards my keyboard.

snake2.jpg

Impressive as far as SNAKES go :) --- Absolutely terrifying next to a keyboard :)

Thanks all...that CAT in the living room took some time to get used to when I walked into the room in the dark, flipped on the light and there he was lookin' at me :)

A neighbor has a bobcat stuffed and brought it home and just sat it down in their LR. It was late and the wife was already in bed. He didn't say anything to her, guess he forgot till he was woke up with her landing riggt on top of him early the next AM.

She'd gotten up to fix breakfast and when she turned on the lites in the hall way there that thing sat. She freaked.

He got a horrible cussin after all the dust settled.

My daughter has a stuffed coon- that is sitting up with its paws out in front of it... She loves to put that in the carseat next to her and drive around town- and see the looks she gets :shock:

Alive...they make great pets.

I had a pet raccoon for over 14 years...when he died he weighed 48 lbs.

He didn't know he was a ' critter'....just a really short hairy human who used a litter box!! He couldn't climb a tree...got scared and hated raw fish...he'd gag at the smell!

Funny, Oldtimer!
And Kola- holymoley that's one chunk of a raccoon- what did you feed it?

He ate nothing but scrambled eggs and cat food ,3 times a day.

I got all the ' un fit' eggs from the layer house just up the road, so he had free eggs!!!!

Loved candy corn and would ' frisk' every pocket you had with those tiny black hands hunting for it....he'd just grunt and he worked!!!

Had a neighbor who had 2 or 3 pet coons but they were more like inside outside ones... They were kind of..uhm.. stinky to be honest but maybe if they were purely pets that would have changed.. They were the conversation piece, that much is for sure.. 40 odd pounds is a biggum.. You hear stories of some of them way back when being in that range or bigger but I can't imagine them getting any better nutrition than the dumpster diving they do around where I grew up.. Kind of like the coyotes who live off roadkill and domestic cats and small dogs around the suburbs are huge too.

Booger....( his name) got a bath every week and LOVED IT!!

Of course who ever was doing ' bath time' got one also cause he'd go coon nutty playing in the water!!

NO stinky raccoons allowed!!

At the ranch in NE...we had what we called Bold Ruler Coons ( Angus people know this name) that came out from Dinklage. Those things were 50 pounders I'd say.

They'd come to picture window in the LR of the main house and stand up and look in...I swear they were over knee high on me ( I'm 5'8") MONSTERS they were eatin all that feed outta the lots with the cattle!

when i was a mean little youngin one of my chores was feeding the coons we kept for puppy trainers ,used to give them a sugar cube ,they would wash it and then spend ten minutes franticly searching the water dish for thier dissapeared treat.darn, now i feel so guilty, :twisted: :twisted:

Mother has one of those expensive fancy shiny lip stick tubes( the ones where you can just replace the lipstick).....well it's got big holes in it from 'coon canines cause he stole it from her pocketbook and we later found it in the commode....he'd been washing it!!!

Latest posts