• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Will he continue to run from the challenge

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Wow what a challenge Al Gore was just challenged to a debate on Global warming on Glen Beck by UK Expert Lord Monkton and if he doesn't step up and except he is to never speak on the topic ever again. In other words Debate or shut up. Will he except the challenge? :?

Faster horses said:
Gore is a weasel; he will weasel out of it.

However, if he does not, I don't want to miss that segement of
Glenn Beck. I tape it everyday...

I have not had time to watch him much this fall due to the remodel but I had just got home from taking my in-laws to town for mail and groceries and was putting stuff away so had the TV on. We were to go to a health clinic to get their flu shots but surprise surprise it was canceled. I guess the elderly don't need their flu shots in Sask. this fall. :???:

I had to sit down and watch Glenn when I heard what they were talking about. Just hearing the words Global Warming, has a tendency of pi*sing me off :evil: :mad: considering the year we are having. I'm hoping these Global Warming geniuses like Gore can tell us when we can expect to see at least average temps let alone above average. Hell I would just like to see the sun for more than ten minutes in a day. :shock: :x

Einstein said:
Einstein said:
are the polar bears in trouble? :p

but are the polar bears in trouble? :p

I would have thought the polar bears would have been extinct already.

Moncton brought up some good points in the Beck interview.

1) Actual data on radiation/heat escaping the atmosphere.

2) CO2 emissions vs. degree of heat increase.

I don't think that Gore will ever agree to a debate with Moncton, did you see the data he was able to rhyme off during the last segment? Even John Bolten was telling Beck to be quiet, it was impressive.

hypocritexposer said:
Einstein said:
Einstein said:
are the polar bears in trouble? :p

but are the polar bears in trouble? :p

I would have thought the polar bears would have been extinct already.

Moncton brought up some good points in the Beck interview.

1) Actual data on radiation/heat escaping the atmosphere.

2) CO2 emissions vs. degree of heat increase.

I don't think that Gore will ever agree to a debate with Moncton, did you see the data he was able to rhyme off during the last segment? Even John Bolten was telling Beck to be quiet, it was impressive.

polar bear quantity is rising. the comments i wrote were Gore's replies to a European journalist and they eventually cut the microphone off.

i haven't seen the Beck clip yet. i can hardly wait. hope it is on again.

hypocritexposer said:
Watch it here:

www.glennbeckclips.com

scroll down to the first segment....

thanks hypocritexposer for i didn't know that was available. hard to believe coming from someone named Einstein. :oops: :oops:

Einstein said:
hypocritexposer said:
Watch it here:

www.glennbeckclips.com

thanks hypocritexposer for i didn't know that was available. hard to believe coming from someone named Einstein. :oops: :oops:

you're never as smart as your alias. You only think you are when naming yourself. :wink:

but those of us that are willing to learn, learn differently. :wink:

renaming yourself is no longer an option, at a later date. :wink:

my alias should have been "human". :wave:

hypocritexposer said:
Einstein said:
hypocritexposer said:
Watch it here:

www.glennbeckclips.com

you're never as smart as your alias. You only think you are when naming yourself. :wink:

He doesn't need to change his name... just sign up under three or four alts like you did :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Einstein said:
hypocritexposer said:
Watch it here:

www.glennbeckclips.com

i should have chosen the name Newt.

you should be thinking of the Lonesome Dove character because i am not old enough to shave yet. :p

Latest posts