• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Will the Real Tea Party Stand Up

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG wrote:

The real Tea Party is not radical, just real people wanting the government to be realistic.

AMEN! TEMPO ( The Eastern Montana Patriot organization) had it's first rally here on April 15th 2009 ( it wasn't an organization yet then, just the birth of it) and there were somewhere around 150 people showed up for it. The last rally on July 4th 2011 had around 300 in attendance. For a town of 6000 (300 being roughly 5%), being the 4th and all the other events, not a bad turn out, although that percentage isn't accurate as there were people outside Glendive in attendance. Now if there were radical extremist hate filled people presenting a radical extreme hate filled message the attendance would be going down, not up. On the 4th we radically sang the national anthem and sang God Bless America extremely- right after we radically pledged allegiance to our flag. Then we prayed for our nation, it's leaders, and gasp-- we radically prayed for Barak Obama, extremely!
we had a couple speakers and a local talent sang a radical song- "the only ones whoe ever died for me was a soldier and Jesus!" then we acknowledged all the present and former military present! Extremely Radically! then we had the Radical keynote speaker- Krayton Kerns- who spoke extremely well and ended in a prayer! WOW!

oh and we gave out M-16's and white sheets as door prizes! :D
nothing radical here!

Lonecowboy said:
BRG wrote:

The real Tea Party is not radical, just real people wanting the government to be realistic.

AMEN! TEMPO ( The Eastern Montana Patriot organization) had it's first rally here on April 15th 2009 ( it wasn't an organization yet then, just the birth of it) and there were somewhere around 150 people showed up for it. The last rally on July 4th 2011 had around 300 in attendance. For a town of 6000 (300 being roughly 5%), being the 4th and all the other events, not a bad turn out, although that percentage isn't accurate as there were people outside Glendive in attendance. Now if there were radical extremist hate filled people presenting a radical extreme hate filled message the attendance would be going down, not up. On the 4th we radically sang the national anthem and sang God Bless America extremely- right after we radically pledged allegiance to our flag. Then we prayed for our nation, it's leaders, and gasp-- we radically prayed for Barak Obama, extremely!
we had a couple speakers and a local talent sang a radical song- "the only ones whoe ever died for me was a soldier and Jesus!" then we acknowledged all the present and former military present! Extremely Radically! then we had the Radical keynote speaker- Krayton Kerns- who spoke extremely well and ended in a prayer! WOW!

oh and we gave out M-16's and white sheets as door prizes! :D
nothing radical here!

you nailed it.

The problem is that if ot admits what the Tea Party really is then it goes against his blanket koolaid endorsement of obama and the left wing. Hee just can not admit he was wrong..even at the expense of his kids and grandkids

BRG said:
Oldtimer said:
Getting verrrrry interrrresting!! Maybe if a guy goes to a Tea Party rally you could watch a real Cat fight break out !!!! :roll: :lol:

I thought they both had a lot in common- spoke in tongues and dabbled in witchcraft/witchdoctors....

After confusion, Palin back on the program for Iowa rally
By: CNN Political Reporter Peter Hamby

Des Moines, Iowa (CNN) – She's in again.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is set to appear at a tea party rally in Iowa Saturday, a source close to Palin told CNN.

And Christine O'Donnell is out (again),
the source said.

Palin had initially accepted an invitation to speak at the Saturday's "Restoring America Event" in Indianola, an event that generated national buzz as Palin approaches a final decision about whether to run for president.

But members of Palin's staff indicated Wednesday that her appearance was being put "on hold" due to "planning issues" and concerns that the group behind the event, Tea Party of America, was being "dishonest" about the speaking program.

After the confusion, rally organizers "stepped up their game today" and "sorted out" various logistical issues that had concerned the governor's aides, the Palin source told CNN Wednesday afternoon.

The source said event organizers had been sending them "mixed messages" about the program - including the question of whether O'Donnell, the former Delaware Senate candidate whom Palin endorsed in 2010, would participate.

O'Donnell was, for the second time in 48 hours, removed from the program Wednesday afternoon.

Representatives for O'Donnell did not respond to CNN's requests for comment Wednesday, but Ken Crow, one of the rally organizers, told the Des Moines Register that he dis-invited O'Donnell at the Palin camp's request.

The Palin source said O'Donnell's representatives misled the tea party group about the extent of the governor's relationship with O'Donnell.

Evidently you either didn't hear me before or you are ignoring me.

If you don't want to be associated with the Tea Party for different reasons, then don't, but also don't put them down and call them names, because you don't agree with them.

Why should the tea party be exempt from being put down and called names? Every other party and politician has had the same treatment on this board. Is the party so special that they can't be put down? Or are the tea partiers so thin-skinned that they can't handle a little criticism?

Bullhauler said:
BRG said:
Oldtimer said:
Getting verrrrry interrrresting!! Maybe if a guy goes to a Tea Party rally you could watch a real Cat fight break out !!!! :roll: :lol:

I thought they both had a lot in common- spoke in tongues and dabbled in witchcraft/witchdoctors....

Evidently you either didn't hear me before or you are ignoring me.

If you don't want to be associated with the Tea Party for different reasons, then don't, but also don't put them down and call them names, because you don't agree with them.

Why should the tea party be exempt from being put down and called names? Every other party and politician has had the same treatment on this board. Is the party so special that they can't be put down? Or are the tea partiers so thin-skinned that they can't handle a little criticism?

It is the out and out lies. Like the picture of the guy with the gun and him being called a racist against black people, turns out he was black. When the left have to LIE about the Tea Party you know their argument is awful weak.

Lonecowboy said:
BRG wrote:

AMEN! Then we prayed for our nation, it's leaders, and gasp-- we radically prayed for Barak Obama, extremely!

new bumper sticker.. :shock:

psalm-1098-bumper-sticker-26681-1258557389-0.jpg

I went to an auction sale today- and afterward -one of the Lurkers on this site pointed out to me that former Montana Congressman Ron Marlenee (R) was there and looking for me (the old Sheriff/Judge) because as he said later he loves to sit and discuss issues with me (If it hadn't been for redistricting with the 1990 census- and our population gave us only one Congressman instead of two- I believe even at age 76 he may still have been eastern MTs representative- still sharp as a tack on whats going on)...Since he's moved to western Montana this was the first time I've had the opportunity in about 6 months or more...

We had a chance to visit for about an hour- and he agrees with me on about 90% of what I said- and sees where I'm coming from on the rest...Including the fact that the racist/bigot radicals and gun nut extremist positions of every nutcase agenda around were definitely hindering what the Tea Party was meant to be....He said he definitely could understand my concerns when the the Red Beckmans and Rivndals were being chosen for the leadership- as these were the type folks (or actual folks) we were investigating and/or had to spend lots of taxpayer dollars on handling when I was in office....

We also agreed that the spending spree like started with GW's rubber stamp Congress (and that I complained about for years- but no one wanted to back since I was talking against their annointed cult) and continued from there on - has to stop... We also again agreed that the partisan infighting and bickering was totalling wrecking the country.... And that back when he was in office- they could work to come to compromises that were in the best interest of the country- not the party (which he said he is no longer a total supporter of since he left office)- altho believes the Tea Party movement has shooken up and which he follows ...

He had some good ideas- do away with the Dept of Education- and Bush's "No Child Left Behind" which requires everyone in every area to teach the identical things- and give it back to the states and the local school boards...Bring back the shop and Ag classes and the FFA's- and that not everyone was college material.... 100% agreement from me, as when I was on the School Board that was one of my number one issues...

And do away with the Nixon proposed EPA which has monstrously grown out of hand- and become uncontrollable the way the original law was written- and a huge burden on everyone.... 100% agreement from me...This came up in the conversation because of our discussion of the XL pipeline- and my statement to him that I was pleased to see the US State Dept had given a recommendary assessment of it- and that I was working hard on every political level I knew to get it thru (which he said he was too)....

While he said he could definitely understand my concerns about the Tea Party when the the Red Beckmans and Rivndals were being chosen for the leadership he also commented about the fact that little in western Montana any longer represented Montana...It has been taken over so much by out of staters- most who are radicals of either the left or right- some moving here just for that reason-that they no longer represent the Libertarian thinking of the old generation Montanan...We agreed 100%- that the Republicans and the Tea Party have to distance themselves from all the social issues- like gay rights, the right to life, sex education, and religion and social issues- and concentrate on what is killing this country and that is the government size and economic issues...

My only regret was- that his wife came to get him and we didn't have another 3 or 4 hours to solve the worlds problems- but I'm thankful for the time we did have and enjoyed every minute of our visit.....

Oldtimer said:
I went to an auction sale today- and afterward -one of the Lurkers on this site pointed out to me that former Montana Congressman Ron Marlenee (R) was there and looking for me (the old Sheriff/Judge) because as he said later he loves to sit and discuss issues with me (If it hadn't been for redistricting with the 1990 census- and our population gave us only one Congressman instead of two- I believe even at age 76 he may still have been eastern MTs representative- still sharp as a tack on whats going on)...Since he's moved to western Montana this was the first time I've had the opportunity in about 6 months or more...

We had a chance to visit for about an hour- and he agrees with me on about 90% of what I said- and sees where I'm coming from on the rest...Including the fact that the racist/bigot radicals and gun nut extremist positions of every nutcase agenda around were definitely hindering what the Tea Party was meant to be....He said he definitely could understand my concerns when the the Red Beckmans and Rivndals were being chosen for the leadership- as these were the type folks (or actual folks) we were investigating and/or had to spend lots of taxpayer dollars on handling when I was in office....

We also agreed that the spending spree like started with GW's rubber stamp Congress (and that I complained about for years- but no one wanted to back since I was talking against their annointed cult) and continued from there on - has to stop... We also again agreed that the partisan infighting and bickering was totalling wrecking the country.... And that back when he was in office- they could work to come to compromises that were in the best interest of the country- not the party (which he said he is no longer a total supporter of since he left office)- altho believes the Tea Party movement has shooken up and which he follows ...

He had some good ideas- do away with the Dept of Education- and Bush's "No Child Left Behind" which requires everyone in every area to teach the identical things- and give it back to the states and the local school boards...Bring back the shop and Ag classes and the FFA's- and that not everyone was college material.... 100% agreement from me, as when I was on the School Board that was one of my number one issues...

And do away with the Nixon proposed EPA which has monstrously grown out of hand- and become uncontrollable the way the original law was written- and a huge burden on everyone.... 100% agreement from me...This came up in the conversation because of our discussion of the XL pipeline- and my statement to him that I was pleased to see the US State Dept had given a recommendary assessment of it- and that I was working hard on every political level I knew to get it thru (which he said he was too)....

While he said he could definitely understand my concerns about the Tea Party when the the Red Beckmans and Rivndals were being chosen for the leadership he also commented about the fact that little in western Montana any longer represented Montana...It has been taken over so much by out of staters- most who are radicals of either the left or right- some moving here just for that reason-that they no longer represent the Libertarian thinking of the old generation Montanan...We agreed 100%- that the Republicans and the Tea Party have to distance themselves from all the social issues- like gay rights, the right to life, sex education, and religion and social issues- and concentrate on what is killing this country and that is the government size and economic issues...

My only regret was- that his wife came to get him and we didn't have another 3 or 4 hours to solve the worlds problems- but I'm thankful for the time we did have and enjoyed every minute of our visit.....

Sounds like he had you almost convinced to drive to Glendive and join the Tea Party. :shock:

Oldtimer said:

I know a lot of people that agree with me on 90%.

What's your point?

The Tea Party HAS focused on what's killing the country. BORROWING & SPENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:

Sounds like he had you almost convinced to drive to Glendive and join the Tea Party. :shock:

Not really Big Muddy- because he knows I've never sold my soul to any cult- been Independent all the time - and back only the individual cause or the individual person.... One of the reasons we've always got along....

What did surprise me in some ways, was his comments that he was distancing himself from his former party because he was so disappointed in what they have been doing- especially with their delving into all the social issues and not the real problems of the country...
Kind of the same message I've been putting on here for 6 years and being chastised for....

because he knows I've never sold my soul to any cult

You sold yourself to the Obama cult and swallowed it hook, line, & sinker.

Your phoniness is telling.

What happened to all of your comments on "spending like a drunken sailor" ? :lol: :lol: You do know that spending Fed spending has been unprecedented for the past 2 1/2 years?

Not a word..........................................................................

WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:

Not really Big Muddy- because he knows I've never sold my soul to any cult- been Independent all the time - and back only the individual cause or the individual person.... One of the reasons we've always got along....

Our TEA party group backs ONLY principles- never a person- people will screw up and let nyou down, principles never will!

What did surprise me in some ways, was his comments that he was distancing himself from his former party because he was so disappointed in what they have been doing- especially with their delving into all the social issues and not the real problems of the country...Kind of the same message I've been putting on here for 6 years and being chastised for....

That's twice in just a few hours that you've spread satans message for him. You say you are a Christian Oldtimer,a follower of Christ, would/did Jesus not get involved in social issues? You say this is the message you've been spreading for 6 years now- so are you officially saying you are on the side of satan then? You can't go both ways on this one Oldtimer! There is nothing satan would like better than for Christians to stay out of "social issues"

Some where in this forum there is almost an identical post from oldtimer after spending the afternoon with another/same person, this happened about 9 or so moths ago, i tried a search and didn't fine it. but it would be close to exact with the same wording :roll: :roll: :roll: Guess it is just another one of those stories that if told enough becomes reality in someones mind!!!

Oldtimer said:

cop_sex_pic(1)_1.jpg

This black man says (paraphrasing) "The Tea Party is for enforcing the Constitution and making government accountable."

Gee, ya think he may know a bit more about it than OT? :roll:

Latest posts