• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

will you buy canadian boxed beef?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

will you buy canadian boxed beef?

• yes I will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I wont

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Since we have no way of telling canadian boxed beef from home grown beef,will you buy store bought beef and allow your family to eat it,or will you butcher your own..............good luck..PS at $10 a lb. I believe ILL pass makes that $1 Im getting look pretty small

hay maker the majority of beef eaters are urban people they buy most of the beef.Farmers and ranchers hardly ever buy beef they butcher thier own.So dumb survey. Urban people arent even on ranchers .net to do your survey.

Les said:
hay maker the majority of beef eaters are urban people they buy most of the beef.Farmers and ranchers hardly ever buy beef they butcher thier own.So dumb survey. Urban people arent even on ranchers .net to do your survey.

You would be surprised who is reading these posts,and IM well aware of who buys beef ,where ...............good luck

I dont think the handfull of non cattle owners read this site.maybe a few in the beef industry but far from the main consumers. get real you been hanging around KD too much :p

Les said:
I dont think the handfull of non cattle owners read this site.maybe a few in the beef industry but far from the main consumers. get real you been hanging around KD too much :p

You better not let that canuckle head from big beaver catch you talkin bout KD,I tried to tell him once that she was anti beef and he got mad said he didnt give a damn one way or the other,and I dont hang around people like KD,she is custom made for canuckle heads............good luck

Les said:
nope KD moved to LA. she likes them american knuckle heads now

well its a wonder to me big dummie would allow that ,unless she is just visiting and then head back to the big muddy to find big dummie........good luck PS Im sure you being a canuckle head aint gonna allow one of Canadas treasures to leave that easy.Are you boy?

Actually we booted her ass out after she went public and told everyone beef is bad for you.And her coming from a ranching back ground really ticked a lot of people off.The radio stations stopped playing her records too......actuall she was living in LA when she started spouting off about the beef thing ..

Les said:
Actually we booted her ass out after she went public and told everyone beef is bad for you.And her coming from a ranching back ground really ticked a lot of people off.The radio stations stopped playing her records too......actuall she was living in LA when she started spouting off about the beef thing ..

Well thats good yall give her the boot,now if we could get BMR to do the same thing,I guess he figgers LA and the big muddy are about the same so what the hell.............good luck

well i dont know about the big muddy cause i have never been there but i have been to L.A. and thats one scary place.

Les said:
well i dont know about the big muddy cause i have never been there but i have been to L.A. and thats one scary place.

What are you guys talking about. I only live 40 miles from LA that's Lake Alma for those not from Sask. I have never seen KD in Lake Alma.

Latest posts