• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Will you need a passport to visit BH?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cal

Reaction score
Listening to the radio today when Obama announced his last two appointments. He stated that all treaties with Native Americans would be honored, and that the US gov. would be dealing with them on a nation to nation basis. Probably going to be needing a passport to visit the Black Hills pretty soon, but at least if they're in a different "nation" that should be the end of all the other government programs.....don't hold your breath.

Oh yeah, we're also going to end our dependence on oil....not foreign oil, but oil. :roll:

if 10 % of the BS Obama spread to get elected actually happens, I will eat bacon and eggs off Kola's bare ass.

the guy is all smoke and mirrors. he will get nothing done he said he will.

Gee guys get a job at that nation to nation border as if Obama has to show a Passport to visit you can report back to us on what it says about where he was born. :wink:

jigs said:
if 10 % of the BS Obama spread to get elected actually happens, I will eat bacon and eggs off Kola's bare ass.

eewww, I hate when I get hair in my eggs! :lol:

Ps. For nonothing and Mrs. Greg that was a JOKE, implying that Kolan has a hairy ass! :lol:

Tam said:
Gee guys get a job at that nation to nation border as if Obama has to show a Passport to visit you can report back to us on what it says about where he was born. :wink:
It just occured to me....how could he have a birth certificate when he descended down from the heavens....duhhh :roll:

Cal said:
Tam said:
It just occured to me....how could he have a birth certificate when he descended down from the heavens....duhhh :roll:

I never thought of it that way. :shock: I guess there may be a logical reason why he refuses to show his. :lol: :lol:

Tam said:
Cal said:
Tam said:

I never thought of it that way. :shock: I guess there may be a logical reason why he refuses to show his. :lol: :lol:

He should still have an original from when he was born in Bethlehem, Judea originally! :wink: :lol:

But then that may open up another Pandora's box since that is now Palestine. :? And there goes the Terrorist implications again!

Cal said:
Tam said:

Exactly! How can you list an address for the Holy Spirit?

aplusmnt said:
jigs said:

eewww, I hate when I get hair in my eggs! :lol:

Ps. For nonothing and Mrs. Greg that was a JOKE, implying that Kolan has a hairy ass! :lol:

no worries Momma's boy.....we know you are either telling others how to live their lives or putting people down........no surprise here..:lol:

How come we have COOL for beef and it isn't in the constitution but we don't for the POTUS and it calls for it in the Constittion

Latest posts